corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What shall i do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What shall i do?
DSON

User status: Offline
24th Aug 03 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and my girlfriend have been together for a couple of years now, And since i first met her, Her parents have been welcoming to me and made me feel at home,Until recently.
Everything seems to be going wrong all the time...
Yes fair enuff me and the missus do argue a fair but but who dont,it always gets sorted out.
Her dad is a real beer monster and drinks all day everyday and a few nights ago he took too much beer and cracked his wife, all she did was throw him out the house for a matter of hours and then let him back in and sed everything was ok and you could see that it wasnt.

And then last night i went round to their house to fix this light for them and he moanded at me for using his screwdriver, and went of on one saying that i am gettin too comfortable in hi house, and making all the decisions for mine and his daughters relationship.
iam really confused now and aint sure what to do, can someone help me please.
cheers
DSON
corb

24th Aug 03 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shoot him
Kerry

24th Aug 03 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep ure distance for a while. talk to ure gf see wot she thinks about it all
Kris TD

24th Aug 03 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

speak too ya gf bout it, she what she says.
DSON

24th Aug 03 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i already have spoke to the girlfriend about it and she says that she dont like what her dad is doing and would rather be with me then both her parents.but that aint gonna sort the fact of her parents being there causing all the problems. her mum is scared of her dad since he beat her up. he was sensible and a good man when i first met him but now hes a nutter.
Kris TD

24th Aug 03 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like there is something going on that you and possibly your gf dont know about. i know he shouldn't have hit her, but even if he was plastered there was probably a reason behind it, esepecially if is the first time hes ever done something like that

[Edited on 24-08-2003 by Kris TD]
Phil321

24th Aug 03 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

give him a smack if he hits her again. you never know, if he is that violent, your missus could be next.
Shelly
Premium Member

24th Aug 03 at 10:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like his parents my be having problems and taking it out on you is the easiest option
RichR
Premium Member

24th Aug 03 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the opposite problem - Im having problems wqith the g/f ( never hit her or would dream of doing) but her parents aare doing there best to try and save our relationship nd showe her how daft shes been - weve been together nearly 5 years and then out of the blue she said she needed time to herself and she didnt know if she wanted to be in a relationship.grrrrr

but as for ur situation, if he has hit her, then I would assume ur g/f doesnt want to leave her mum on ehr own wwith her dad, so dont force her to come out of the house or leave her mum for long periods. As for u grin and bear it, if they take it otu on u, at the end of the day -they cud mke things ultra difficult for u and ur g/f if u get shitty with them. oh and defo speak in detaail with the missus
DSON

24th Aug 03 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i smack him tho wont that makes things worse.
yes the girlfriend dont wanna leave her mother alone with him in the house, but she dont wanna stay in the house incase he starts again and takes it out in her, and i am stuck in the middle of all of this.
RichR
Premium Member

24th Aug 03 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as I said just grin and bear it - dont threaten him or do nething only in self defence or in defence of ur g/f or her mum.Its not a nice position to be in, but u just need to be there to support every1, including him tbh. wether u think he deserve s it or not - if they are heading for breaking up - u need to do all u can to help them to either not do or to make it easier on all involved
DSON

24th Aug 03 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but should i support him even if he is making my life hard?
do you all agree with him hitting her then or what?
DSON

24th Aug 03 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

????
wantedcorsa

24th Aug 03 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell him hes a wanker
Mikorsa16v

24th Aug 03 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

talk to ya girlfriend, you dont really wanna be upsetting her parents really, so maybe slack off a bit going round hers, maybe when ya see her pick her up and go somewhere? or back to yours, time is a great healer
Pete G

24th Aug 03 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dunno wot to say not really bin in a situation like it, wot i will say is do'nt been violent it's not the answer it'll only make thing's worse. Ur g/f dad and mum sound like they are goin thought a rough spot in there marrage probibly due to his excessive drinkin. the only other thing i can say is be supportive too every one involved. dunno if this'll help u in any way, i hope everything get's better
DSON

24th Aug 03 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cnt be supportive 2 her dad hes a wanka
CopyWrite

24th Aug 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

baseball bat the c(_)nt
DSON

24th Aug 03 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not a bad idea but it would all go crazy then, so that not the way too go about things... lol
CORSA NUT

24th Aug 03 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Similar situation with my GF mate.

I just took her out of her house and she lives with me and me mom and dad till we get a house Gives us a good idea if we will be good living together too! 5 years and counting

He hit me GF though very early on in the first year.He was about an hour away from getting killed but she begged me not to get the boys round... the rest is history.
MatthewR

24th Aug 03 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell him to fix his own sh1t in future and get your bird to go around yours!
DSON

24th Aug 03 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If she moves in with me and my parnets her dad will make life hard and start causing shit, so i am ina no win situation really.
i just need a way for him to stop being a prick or get the girlfriends mum to throw him out,.
MatthewR

24th Aug 03 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do u live at hers?? why would she have to move in wiv ya?
Ben
Banned

24th Aug 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck sake m8 , end of day u know what ya gonna do , u cud try and start on him but he will prob knock ur head off! which if u say owt that will wind him up more and will prob get worse!

keep ur nose out of it inless she asks for ur help.

ffs i should be a counciler
DSON

24th Aug 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she as asked for my help , but how can i help when the father is a complete wank stain. my girlfriend shits herself at night times when she is alone lying in her bed(not often). she has been crying for ages cos of her dad smacking her mum.it needs sortin.

we dont live with each other no.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What shall i do? 22 database queries in 0.1918750 seconds