corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sport still rasping HELP!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sport still rasping HELP!
DangerousDave16v

User status: Offline
20th Aug 03 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

previously my sport was making a rasping noise at exactly 4500rpm,i thought it was the maifold heat shield ,because it was rusty and loose,so i took it if today,but its still rasping
im positive its an exhaust problem.i thought also it may be inside the CAT,or the joint just before it,but it sounds like its coming from closer to the engine.
any sport owners know what else it could be? it could be specific to my car,but any ideas appreciated,
cheers
AdiSRI

20th Aug 03 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have a straight thru centre section, if yes thats the culprit, mine rasps like mad!
DangerousDave16v

20th Aug 03 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope,totally standard system,apart from removal of the not guilty heat shield. If i had the dosh id splash for full system manifold to box

New Poll