corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lexus 3rd Gen Clusters

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lexus 3rd Gen Clusters
Corsa_Ash

User status: Offline
12th Aug 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought sum yesterday. If ne1 has a set of these already on car can u let me know if had 2 buy ne new bulbs 4 them. The old bulbs dnt seem 2 fit in the new bulb holders properly as well. There r only 4 bulbs on these lights, which is weird, cos on the old 1s there r 5. Sum1 help me out!
Cheers
Ash
Greasemonkey

12th Aug 03 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The corsa standard light have seperate stop and tail lights you got combined in the new lights you need the bulb with two elements in stop & tail
Corsa_Ash

12th Aug 03 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wat r these 2 element bulbs??? So the brake light and side lights r in 1 meaning it wud get brighter wen i brake?
Greasemonkey

12th Aug 03 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i am talking about the right thing then yeah these bulds get brighter when you brake, on element is on when your tail lights are on and when you break a more powerful element in the bulb lights up
Corsa_Ash

12th Aug 03 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, i get it now. Wat about the indicator though cos theres no orange filter on these lights...new bulb??? Bin given new bulb holders as well and where sum of the bulbs slot in its wonky, if u kno wat i mean. Really gettin on my nerves!!! Guna take a trip out soon neway & try work it out.
Greasemonkey

12th Aug 03 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like you want to get some of the silver indicator bulds, they look silver but flash orange
tay_lor

12th Aug 03 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my m8 got them on his car first day out he got orange bulbs with hids needs silver tho look shit otherwise
broster
Premium Member

12th Aug 03 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have them, look in my garage for pics with orange indicator bulbs, nice lights, easy to change, bulbs are no probs, get them from halofrds or somewhere!
Corsa_Ash

13th Aug 03 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorted all the bulbs out now...having a problem with some of the wiring now. The side lights on the left side r turnin the indicator bulb on, really startin 2 piss me off now! Guna give ABStyling a ring afta.

Ash
broster
Premium Member

13th Aug 03 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u must have them in the rong plugs, was dead simple when i did mine! just plugged an played!
Corsa_Ash

13th Aug 03 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Problem sorted now! Wasnt in the wrong plugs, just a problem wiv the adaptors. Fitted them earlier.
Cheers 4 help ppl

Ash
Adam-D

13th Aug 03 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these ones by any chance?

New Poll