corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HID\Blue (Legal) Headlight Bulbs?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HID\Blue (Legal) Headlight Bulbs?
Tidus

User status: Offline
   6th Aug 03 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i brought some ring ice blue bulbs bout 2 week ago, fitted them easy. but 1 has blow already + they looked no diff than the standard set. (Still That Yellow Colour)

So what are the best Best Quality Bulbs for a Hid Gas Blue Effect? (Road Legal)

Fraser Young

6th Aug 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got Max Power 'Blueyes'
They say they aint Road Legal, but had them on for 6 months, give a gorgeous light, look good even when not on, havnt needed replaced an never been pulled once for em... Only 16 quid a pair from local place...
Kris TD

6th Aug 03 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have ring ice blue, and they are the only bulbs ive hasd that actually look white/blue tinge. plus they are 100/90w. passed mot, never been done for bulbs, used to have 160/130 till they blew. have to rewire the headlights for 100w bulbs though overwise it will melt and catch fire.

on my bros corsa with standard bulbs it drops 2.3 volts through the standard wiring, redid it and it only drops 0.2 volts. standard bulbs are now much brighter, oh put relays in too.
Adam-D

6th Aug 03 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what would be the best leagal and dont need a rewire to fit
Kris TD

6th Aug 03 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

standard wattage bulbs for standard wiring, thats 55/60 bulbs i assume u can get those bulbs in that wattage too
MattyB

6th Aug 03 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have absolute best headlamp bulbs i've seen.............

Lucas Rally Blue (night stage version).......cost me £31 Each. Were a limited edition. 110/90W

However, my mate also bought the standard rally blue set, bout £25 each, and they too are the same thing, just not as bright.

Immense Green/Blue/Red/Yellow/Purple light (kinda flips colours), just like HID. See pics in garage for idea, although taken in day time.

When Drivin they make the whole surroundings glow Blue/Green, but close up tarmac goes like Bright Whitey/Blue.

Available in H4 corsa fitment

Matt

(oh, and had em in for 6 months, and not one prob with wires gettin hot etc, inside light melting etc)
Kris TD

6th Aug 03 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dads got hid's in his a4, main beam is pointless cos it makes no difference, lol

New Poll