corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bet Headlight Bulbs (not an "asking" post, but i'm telling!)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bet Headlight Bulbs (not an "asking" post, but i'm telling!)
MattyB

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 03 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just fitted a set of Lucas Rally Blue 80/100W headlight bulbs to me car, and i have to say, that are simply amazing. They are easily worth the £38 price tag i can assure you.

No more yellow/whiteish light, these are basically blue!!!! The whole road infront of you lights up blue with these!!!! And when ya look at the bulb itself, it looks like a HID lamp (kinda red/green/blue/purple tint to them!).

No these ones are not legal, but thats simply coz of the power rating being 80/100W. You can however buy the 55/60W ones as well, give the same effect but not as strong! Oh, and the full beam on these is great - just like day time!!

just thought i'd let ya know, if u were thinkin of replacing urs, dont go fro none of these £15 a pair "ice blue" ones or woteva, coz they aint!!

Matt

New Poll