corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do you believe in ghosts?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do you believe in ghosts?
Craig W

User status: Offline
4th Aug 03 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondering, because i didn't used to, but i do now.

Basically the nightclub i work at, is built and based upon a deralict church. Gravestones go along the alley ways outside & along the building (had to be kept for legal reasons) and the front door is where the graveyard used to be. People can legally still be cremated there (dunno why because it's a bloody nightclub lol)
A few 'wierd' things have happened and here are some that i remember...

1. I was one of the first in the club a while ago, and i went to get a drink of water from behind the bar. As i walked past 2 of the tills, they opened one after another. All the tills were locked, and can only be opened once unlocked.

2. We have a doorman on the back door at all times, to let people out. He let some people out, shut the door, pulled it to make sure it was shut properly and walked up the stairs. Halfway upstairs the doors swing open and slam shut. We didn't believe him so we checked the camera's, it's true.

3. One night before the club opened, and old looking woman came to the door and asked if she could take a look inside, because she remembered it as a church. She spoke to the manager in the reception area but from the dates she gave it worked out that she would've been something like 130 yrs old which didn't add up, and we didn't realise it until she'd gone. The manager checks through the tapes at the end of the night and we all got a call into his office. There was no sign of her on camera at all, from walking through the front door or in reception. From the tape, it looked like the manager was talking to himself... he left soon after.

Bloody freaky if you ask me, i get the feeling that im being watched when im in the cella/basement or checking the fire exits at the end of the night.
Fraser Young

4th Aug 03 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pgtf!... your job aint in danger from me old boy can tell u that! Givin me nightmares... I'd pay for some of these security tapes incidentally...
Colin.S

4th Aug 03 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Number 3 - That wasnt the old lady flashing you the other nite was it?
Craig W

4th Aug 03 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin.S
Number 3 - That wasnt the old lady flashing you the other nite was it?

LMAO urgggh i've just got that out of my head, thanks for reminding me!
Lynny

aye sumit liek that happened at the pub i work at. used to be an old mine there ages ago and there was rumours that 2 lads must have died down there and they were haunting the cellar. well anyways a few ppl have heard weird things down there so the owner decided to put a camera down there once night, locked the door and only he had keys for it, came in the next day and we went down to the cellar and a crate had been put infront of the camera, welll weird
Ally

I know how you feel mate, i used to have a ghost living at my old house with me, its really freaky, but interesting at the same time
wytey

4th Aug 03 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there's a place near where I used to live, Old Town I think it was. Lots of stories, stuff like cars breaking down, driver pops bonnet, passenger hears banging, gets out to look, driver is dead, passenger can't see nothing, or stuff like late at night, you sumtimes see ppl hanging from the trees, I believe they used to hang ppl there

used to ride n drive there late at night for a laff with my m8s when I was younger, but I never looked behind me nor looked in the mirror........ never saw anything tho....thank god

can you imagine...... driving along, look in the rear mirror, and you see a ghost
Colin.S

4th Aug 03 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BOO

NP matey I aint ever going to bedford again.
Craig W

4th Aug 03 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The next Halloween all the staff are having a sleep over at the club, with all the lights off. Obviously there will be some practical jokes, but on the whole it's gonna be pretty freaky.
Craig W

4th Aug 03 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin.S
NP matey I aint ever going to bedford again.

When the club is open and packed, i don't even think about it. It's only when you go through the 'Private' doors...
M4tt

4th Aug 03 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not too sure if i believe in ghosts, but i've heard a few stories inma time. my dads a doctor and told me a stroy about sumin that happened at charing cross hospital...

apparantley it's shaped as a cross (neva been so wouldn't know!) with a lift ne twork in the middle.

one night a group and night staff nurses were workign and they could hear screams coming from the somewhere in the building. They could hear them all night and got porters looking for the noises too.

They eventually found it was coming from the lifts, but couldn't see n e thing inside them.

THey carried on work as normal, but when their shifts had finsihed they went to lift and to go down. On the way down the lift fell to the ground, killing them.

so the screams they were hearing were their screams......
Fraser Young

4th Aug 03 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol s'like a 14 y/o sleepover in here...
BigSte

4th Aug 03 at 07:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the club called?
Sam
Premium Member

4th Aug 03 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craig - you need these guys:

Chris@Speedfreex

4th Aug 03 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

freaky was gonna post bout this today as i ghad my first experience last night

in my missus nanshouse i got bak from pikingher up, sat down and had sunday dinner at 11pm

anyway finish me dinna, turned asll the lights off and was pitch black, went to go into the sitting room, and felt breathing on my neck, and a poke in my bak, i thought i was kerry but wen i turned round there was nothing there, but i was aware of there being a presenecebehind me, it was horrible, so i shat me self and ran up stairs to bed,

my mom had a realy freaky experience also,

shes a sister at an oldppls home, anyway the homes are situated as so :

O O

O O al ina square like so,

anyway she was doin the night shift and sat down in her office wiv 2 others just relaxing as theres fuk all to do on that shift drinking coffee, wen my mom lookied over to one of the other houses, her and her friend saw the shadow of the grim reaper on the wall walking in to one of the homes, and as it was goin up to corridor the lighgts were turningoff, then it just stopped, then bout 2 mins l8r all the lights came bak on, and the doors swung open, all 3 shit em selves, but got on wiv there shift,

anyway the next shift, they got told that sum1 had died that night, in the same house, exacted where the lights stopped goin off.

my mom and one of her friendsboth had to c councillors, cos of wot they saw, and it nearlymade my mom and dad split up cos me dad doesnt believe a word she sed but my mom aint the kind of person to make that up

Sam
Premium Member

4th Aug 03 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris - did the Grim Reaper look like this:

Chris@Speedfreex

4th Aug 03 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuking hell man i h8 the look of him lol
Pablo

4th Aug 03 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ghosts are scary shit I was on a skool trip to an old house and I thought I saw one!
Chris@Speedfreex

4th Aug 03 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love watching most haunted.

im preety sure they exist as theres so many sightings of them etc
Sam
Premium Member

4th Aug 03 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a pet ghost. He is named Casper.
paul_spurrell

yes i do believe in them.

There is one in my house. It doesnt scare me cause i think of it as my nan, and that she wouldnt hurt me anyway
Pablo

Yeah On living or something, I watched that but sometimes I have to change the channel!! haha
paul_spurrell

quote:
Originally posted by Sam

is he friendly
Sam
Premium Member

4th Aug 03 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by paul_spurrell
quote:
Originally posted by Sam

is he friendly

Yeah, he is.
SetH

4th Aug 03 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scary stuff

Theres a part of Norwich called Tombland where there are loads of medievil tombs underground, guess whats been built on top of them, pubs and clubs!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do you believe in ghosts? 22 database queries in 0.0160370 seconds