corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do you believe in ghosts?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do you believe in ghosts?
kerzo

User status: Offline
5th Aug 03 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i heard this oen about a road in northern ireland here. a few years ago during the troubles an army checkpoint was blew up by the ira and a few soldiers were killed.

anyway a few years down the line this guy was driving down there and there was an army checkpoint. he stopped and the soldier asked him for his license and when he reached over to get it by the time he turned around there was no sign of anyone there!!

all these things are so freaky!
CraigyG

5th Aug 03 at 04:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most of these storys are well freaky i belive in ghost but never seen1 thank fuk

got a story which me m8's dad told me he used to go to my old skool like in the 60's and they woman who owned the skool annie holgate died and she was burried under the tree in the yard which is still there well they is too bits to the skool lower bit which is the old bit and the moden bit which is been there for like 30years well on the lower bit is a seris of catwalks like a path on top of the roofs on the lower bit well he was walkin by there after skool had finshed and he seen sum woman walk over the catwalk he just thought it was a teacher like he seen her agen and he sed it was the woman who used to own the skool walkin over the catwalks but the 5years i been at that skool aint seen shit
Rob

5th Aug 03 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i definately believe in ghosts

I heard so many storys and also belive stuffs happened to me relating to em. I cant be arsed to type em out tho but its scary proper scares me too much

come on wanna hear more storys
CraigyG

5th Aug 03 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by White Flash
I want more stories. I enjoy reading them. Make you think and imagine them. Scary sh!t.

[Edited on 05-08-2003 by White Flash]

innit cum on ppl we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed more
DanielJ

5th Aug 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it shits me up
Chris@Speedfreex

5th Aug 03 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u wanna read more ghost stories this is good site.

http://www.ukliving.co.uk/mosthaunted
Pablo

5th Aug 03 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't work or is it just me?! - That prgram is shit hot mate seen it couple times when your pissed/stoned properly funny....
Chris@Speedfreex

5th Aug 03 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wen they had the first live broadcasting it was at a place caled dudley castle

which is opposite from where my missus works.

for all the ppl that want another tru story.

2 of my m8sleft a club up dudley the one night, near dudley castle, anyway as they were walking bakthey decided to scale the wall of the dudley zoo cos its a short cut home, anyway they went up to the castle, and they both saw this gorgous lady in a long dress, anyhow, she start staring at them smiling, and kept doin that thing wiv the finger to tell u to cum closer so they did, she kept walking away and they followed, she started to scale the stairs of the castle, and as they reached the top they got within feet of this lady, and she threw her self off the top of the castle, they went to stop her but as they watched her fall she just dissappeared,

this happened bout 2 weeks b4 the most haunted show was launched,

and the phycic bloke, thats on the programme described this in detail, and wot ppl ave seen, really fuked my m8s up

basically cuts along story short
M2RTY

5th Aug 03 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont get me started........

theres a pub in sheffield, all the locals drink there

a few years ago one of the locals died at his usual table in the pub, had been drinking there for like 50 years since he was a lad

2 or 3 times a night he walks from behind one of the pillars to the mens room. happens that oftern ppl just say "oh there he is again" and laff, but people who aint local get proper shook up and usually leave

theres a road near me, in the country, loks fine at night, but theres this 1 place where the same women stands again and again

no1 belived me so we went during the day one time, and theres about 50 sets of skid marks from both directions on one bit of the road (perfectly straight) from where all the cars have skidded to avoid her

Pablo

5th Aug 03 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw that one, the women was shitting her self, was funny to watch they went in this dingen thing and said the 'presence' doesn't want us here and heard this noise! I jumped out my seat,
Chris@Speedfreex

5th Aug 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

marv m8 thats sounds well fukedup

i got goose bumps now just thiking bout em
Pablo

5th Aug 03 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My phone jus went off when I was readin that and vibrated across the desk made me jump!! Cunt thing LMAO
Chris@Speedfreex

5th Aug 03 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u all got that link i put up ?

also i ya want the link again

www.livingtv.co.uk
Stuckey

5th Aug 03 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by B4RVO
My phone jus went off when I was readin that and vibrated across the desk made me jump!! Cunt thing LMAO

i did the same earlier and knocked my drink over
Pablo

6th Aug 03 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oops!

I believe in them, but have you seen the film.... The McPheresons Tape???

Bout Aliens - Like Blairwitch!! Family home video, thats weird....
M2RTY

6th Aug 03 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by B4RVO
Oops!

I believe in them, but have you seen the film.... The McPheresons Tape???

Bout Aliens - Like Blairwitch!! Family home video, thats weird....

i REALLY want to see this again, absolutly scary as hell
Pablo

6th Aug 03 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
i REALLY want to see this again, absolutly scary as hell

I can't find it anywhere if you find it tell me, I looked on the net saw it on sky movies bout yr ago!!
OFcorsa

6th Aug 03 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anymore guys this shit is actually quite interesting!

craig W - oh shit buddy a lot of people say that you can't tell the difference froma human and a ghost!
Chris@Speedfreex

6th Aug 03 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look on mylink m8 theres loads on ther
fordxr3

6th Aug 03 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok another then,

well it was only monday night that me and a couple of mates were sat down the park (grange) and its a near a church a big one and where the grange is, is where the main part of the graveyard used to be and the remaining part (quite big actually) was to the right of us (about 3metres away)

i will get some pictures up (i have a picture of the grasnge 200 yrs ago where where we sat there was a huge tomb grave)

anyway we were on the swings and there is swings behing us about 10 metres away

we were talkin and we heard the bushes in the graveyard rattle ( the church and graveyard are always deserted by night)

one of my mates went over the wall into the graveyard to see if it was the local truoble makers cus we were in the mood for a punch up cus they had threatened my mate before.

so he was stood right next to this one bush when the one behind shook like mad but no one was there he hopped over the wall and sat back by us and was really cr#pin himself so anyway about five mins later we heard the sound of sumone jumpin over the wall just behing us, we looked around and the swings were rapped around the cross bars (they were noraml a couple of mins b4

Pablo

6th Aug 03 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate stuff like this but weird I wanna know more!!
OFcorsa

6th Aug 03 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My aunti invited my mum and da down for a weekend when they were younger and me dad had to sleep in a different room...........anyway he came down for breakfast following morning all shit up they said whats wrong he said there was a bloke in my bedroom sat in the corner watching me and my aunti replied oohh that fred (i think his name was) don't worry about him he's a friendly ghost. My dad said don't fucking tell me the back bedroom was haunted then! When he told me i pissed myself!

One of my mates dad use to work in a pub in angel oad in chelt and he had to lock up one night and he saw a boy in the corner of the room and when he went over to tell him to get out the kid disappeared and the area the kid was in was cold.

And finally has anyone seen three men and a little baby? When the womens mum walks into the room with a baby in ehr arms there is a little boy hovering in the corner of the room and when it pans back out the kid id gone....When i saw this i was freaked out completely but i was told it was a publicity stunt is this true or false?
Jodi_the_g

6th Aug 03 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did one of them board things as a kid, ina graveyard, scared tge shit into me 4 mates including me sitting there messing around and I offered to do the honours so holding the glass, was going to take the piss but it really worked, sarced the shit into me, and then my mates shirt ripped in front of me into peices we all legged it then, turned out we where speaking to a youngish lad that was really pissed off for some reason but we ran before we found out why
kinkycorsa

6th Aug 03 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think there is some sort of supernatural but that people believe in afterlife and ghosts so they don't have to come to terms with death being final > ppl cant understand it so choose to believe a life exists after death. IMO anyway.
Rocky

6th Aug 03 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh if u want scary stuff tune in to most haunted on saturday really good been watching it since series 1 more to come too!!!, i got story too actual me dad told me this and was actually true coz loads of peeps that walked up this lane had the same experience, he was walking home up this lane which is called the black lane, my dad walking up this lane pitch black and saw a women in white dress wat he cud make of it walking towards him and no fecking head he bloody freaked out and run back the other way christ i been up there too pitch black it is!!!! well 300 years ago or something a person had there head chopped off in that lane christ i wud just freeze up if i saw that i wud run a miles i belive in ghosts all the way there is some truth in in for def !!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do you believe in ghosts? 22 database queries in 0.2055361 seconds