corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » will this fit my corsa?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author will this fit my corsa?
fcukniles

User status: Offline
29th Jul 03 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wanna get dentral locking and electric windows will a nova ones fit my corsa?.........take a look.........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2425583391&category=15329
Wabbit2k3

29th Jul 03 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Central locking will fit fine as long as they have all the wiring to go with it.....but it will be a pain in the ass to wire in cos u won't know what wires do what

I'm not so sure 'bout the leccy windows....never done it.....I'm sure someone will know

for ease, I bought central locking from www.autoeurope.co.uk only £19.95 and it's top quality.....peice of pi$$ to fit with full destructions

Cheers

Chris
fcukniles

30th Jul 03 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that remote locking mate or just central locking?

New Poll