corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fake flashing l.e.d?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fake flashing l.e.d?
davo021

User status: Offline
25th Jul 03 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, this might sound a bit stupid, but how do i wire up a fake flashing L.E.D?
i want it just for a cheap deterrent untill i can afford a high spec alarm of some sort.
i have no idea about electrics. so can anyone help? i want it to flash while the engine is off but not flash while im driving if u get me?

thanks

dave
davo021

26th Jul 03 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
Dan
Premium Member

27th Jul 03 at 09:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just go to an electrical store and buy a flashin led, then run it via a switch to the battery and turn it on and off when u want it on.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
drunkenfool

27th Jul 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or you can buy flashing door pins for about £20, and you can wire them up to your alarm when you get that too. They come with instructions, or you can wire them up to the door pins. (If you give it two positive feeds, one from the door and one from the ignition, when the ignition is off and the door is shut, it will flash. )

New Poll