corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ouch...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ouch...
Pablo

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 03 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
I went with my bird, her mate and her mates finace. We met load of ppl tho. Had an absolute brilliant time....helped 8 lads from Bolton wreck there room on the last day.
There was also a fire extinguisher fight one mornin at half 5 in the mornin. People who got caught got fined 200 Euros from the hotel.

Would reccomend faliraki but thought magaluf was a much better place

Oh that was you!!! Did you have Mat as your Rep???? He told us bout that fire exstiguisher fight!!!
BigSte

22nd Jul 03 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah, our rep was a split arse called Kerri. Only saw her twice all holiday and one of the times she was havin a meal with her fellar.

One of the lads we met made the passport control laugh when comin home. He had a big daft red, blue and white hat on with 3 packs of fags under it and some glasses shaped like stars. When his passport had been checked his mate ripped his hat off and all the fags fell out and he pretended to run. Was p1ss funny to watch
Pablo

22nd Jul 03 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO We had a few laughs out there but stayed out of main trouble, we woke up one morning after we heard people walking back to the hotel looked out our door and saw a chair in the tree I pissed myself and took a photo!!
BigSte

22nd Jul 03 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We didnt get in any trouble but had a load of laffs. One night we through all the tables and chairs from the pool bar in the pool along with about 6 Amstel bottles and sum donuts.

I was probably in the airport the same time as u cos u come home on the same day and there was ppl for the birmingham flight on our coach
Pablo

22nd Jul 03 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah probably.... I was sat by the middle stair all ill, there was few people got on here n there then big hotel had 30 people get on!! Might have been different coach but flight would have been same we was at the front....
BigSte

22nd Jul 03 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only ppl from our hotel and a small hotel was on our coach. I had some tunes bangin out on our coach and the lad with the dodgy hat was makin loads noise so u would have recognised him.
I flew to manchester so flight was different as well
BigSte

22nd Jul 03 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did all luggage arrive in Birmingham cos there was a few bags missin iin Manchester.
Pablo

22nd Jul 03 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah!! So wouldn't have seen you!! Two girls from our hotel went with you we called one of 'em big babs she was gorgeous went topless all time had the best set of all holiday!!
BigSte

22nd Jul 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw loads of nice tits on holiday. We had sum scooters and found a nudist beach. Full of middle aged men n women tho. urghhhh *shiver*
Pablo

22nd Jul 03 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oi oi tits....!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ouch... 22 database queries in 0.0164130 seconds