corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dentmaster?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dentmaster?
wytey

User status: Offline
   14th Jul 03 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ne1 got the number for them, or recommend a company that can come out to repair dents?

not only did they smash the passenger side mirror, they put a few dents in the bonnet as well altho not noticeable.... well...to me...but that could be down to lack of sleep. got a new mirror, and asked them to fit it, they did so for free, asked how it happened etc, then pointed out to me that the bonnet has dents in it said it looks like sum1 punched it...

gonna clean it up, and get some other opinions on whether it is that noticeable or not, and whether to go ahead and repair it, or just leave it be for now

but it's going to be a case of now I'll be wasting time looking for dents all around the car

I'm just gonna leave my car at home now, and get a lift of my dad.... it's just not worth it.....but if I ever find out who was responsible.... they better pray for mercy.....

cheers peeps

New Poll