corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » dent already :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dent already :(
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jun 03 at 10:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some gimpy fucko left a nice mark on my passenger door by slaming their door onto it, it hit the side bar thing (plastic) and that must of took some of the power but still it bent in and looks a fucking sight

anyone know any good companies who can repair the dent? no paint has been removed so i'm guessing it will be a case of pushing it back out or something ?

Havent even had the car for 12 months

cheers!
willay
Premium Member

20th Jun 03 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or if anyone has had the same dent/problem and had it repaired how much it cost?
Gavin
Premium Member

20th Jun 03 at 10:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

B4stards..pll like that piss me off when they cant even get out there own car without opening the door fully...

pew pew pew pewwwww
Sam
Premium Member

20th Jun 03 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's some company called Dentmaster I think that come out to your home/work and do it, try giving them a call.
Gavin
Premium Member

20th Jun 03 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had a quote on the dent on my rear panel - £100 as there were two dents (1 being very small be quite deep)
I took them to GTF and let it - still on car 2day i'm always meaning to push it out myself but cant be arsed

pew pew pew pewwwww
Patrick

20th Jun 03 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If there is no paint loss and no crease lines couldn't you just take out the doorcards and push it out yourself?
Rob

20th Jun 03 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chipsaway do it!

look in yellow pages
nationwide company I think!!
Dean_H

20th Jun 03 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Willay some cunt has scratched my car yesterday and ive only had the car 5 months
golfr
Banned

20th Jun 03 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also a company called dent magician do it, not that cheap tho

whatever you do, dont push it out yourself tho lol

they normally attach som glue connected to some strong rods and pull it out, then they reheat the glue and wipe it off.
willay
Premium Member

20th Jun 03 at 11:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well atm car is at vauxhall getting front left suspension bit is squeeking (second time i've been there cause of it) and aircon letting out funkysmells after using it for about 30mins and turning it off to normal fans looked at. Just rang them to also knock up a quote for the dent. Dentwizard featured in the last Max Power Tested thingy , left my number with them for a quote. welsh - I've got so many fucking scratches and chips it isnt funny, large scratch between left back window and tailight . sucks so bad.

[Edited on 20-06-2003 by willay]
Rooney

20th Jun 03 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always park in disabled space's fella!!!

Nice and wide them beaut's are

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » dent already :( 23 database queries in 0.0130370 seconds