corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mounting tweeters :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mounting tweeters :)
John_C

User status: Offline
8th Jul 03 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw a pic from a guy who had cut away the mesh/plastic from the door handle piece and mounted the tweeter thru the hole.

my question is wot did u use 2 hold the tweeter there? just superglue or sum thing else?
Mav 3000

8th Jul 03 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These tweeters (Infinity) have a screw 'pod' that they sit in that they come with. You angle then in the housing block thing, cut the whole in the handle surrounds to fit, put them in, then screw on the plastic nut frombehind the handle surround onto the tweeter housing and it sits nice and tight.

There mine above. I had to remove the small plastic square of unused plastic from the handle surround, but even though the nut is big, it fits perfectly. No glue etc needed.
John_C

8th Jul 03 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi yeah i've got the infinity 1's 2 & infact that pic is wot i saw

i haven't got the pods though. i had the speakers installed by an ice shop.

they obviously lost the pods because they glued them 2 that square piece of unused plastic.

can i buy them separately?

New Poll