corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Colour of my car?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Colour of my car?
dousey

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 03 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is gonna sound a stupid question but what is the 'vauxhall' colour of my car. I was told it was 'brocade yellow' but my local vaux garage said this was not right as they did not make a colour of this name, they also could't tell me the actual colour (i think the guy in there was new as he couldn't tell the difference between an astra and vectra) so i gave up on them.

If anyone could tell me if it is 'brocade yellow' or a different colour that would be great.

It is the same colour as the car below, i couldnt take a pic of my car as i have no digi cam!

PS. It definatly hasn't been resprayed. Thanks!!

Trotty

23rd Jun 03 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like brocade yellow to me...
AdamF
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats gold but dont no exact colour
M4tt

23rd Jun 03 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah brocade yellow deffo.

i got the colour listings in me corsa broacher.
dousey

23rd Jun 03 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant, thanks very much mate. Vaux are speaking out of thier ass again

New Poll