corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » re-spray, will i be able to get the same colour mixed!?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author re-spray, will i be able to get the same colour mixed!?!
prowlerkid

User status: Offline
16th Jun 03 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i did get a re-spray and got a total unique deep, deep blue! and then later on i wanted a spoiler, would i be able to get that spoiler sprayed exactly the same coulour or would you always notice a colour difference!
Makarus

16th Jun 03 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, if you take it to a decent body shop that mixes the colour they will have a code for the colour which represents whqat is actually in it so the same colour can be reproduced.

May cost a lot more to get them to store the colour though.
prowlerkid

16th Jun 03 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would it be alot cheaper if i just picked another manufactured colour (i.e. BMW intense blue)
Makarus

16th Jun 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, its always cheaper to pick a colour that has already been made up and such like.

Generally manufacturer colours are around the same price each aswell, so about £70 a litre is around fair.

New Poll