corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Im really losing my fcukin patienceq

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Im really losing my fcukin patienceq
Corsa Racer 69

User status: Offline
   10th Jun 03 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fittin CCM Karnage front bumper and its a mile out of line, theres about a 3cm gap btween the headlights and the bumper and its sittin about 1cm further out on the bodywork than any of the other panels, has any 1 else had problems, is it my car or do CCM make badly fittin kits , ii paid 515 quid 4 the kit an i expect it to be a half decent fit on the car
antscorsa

10th Jun 03 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive herad its one of the best fitting kits around so fone up and ask for a replacement
Blazer

10th Jun 03 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'v got a panique kit and the karnage front bumper is a modifed panique bumper, yes i did have a pretty big gap between the head lamps and the bumper, at the end of the day its a firberglass kit so they dont fit perfect, but to get round ur 3cm gap u need a eletric sander, and u need to sand back the top sides on the bumper i did this and now it fits nicely
Corsa Racer 69

11th Jun 03 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt anyone else got this problem

New Poll