corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Driving under the influence of drugs.........

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Driving under the influence of drugs.........
Nath

User status: Offline
3rd May 03 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt say it was a waste of money compared to alcohol. Just a waste of money in general. And its not been proven that a couple of spliffs then driving is acceptable.
nik

3rd May 03 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why not spend money on car? other toys etc? waste of money, bad for your health, makes you look a tit as everyone I know who does it is slow, sort of retarded if you like. I'd rather be a healthy man when I'm older than be a social reject
Nath

3rd May 03 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah one of my mates has done weed, skunk, pot etc..... everyday for the past three years. I could probably punch him in the head and he wouldnt even react.
Hillzlo

3rd May 03 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, what would happen, when you are in your mid 30's, with a child. This child [your son/daughter] was killed by a driver who was stoned. What would ya do then huh?
Matt H

3rd May 03 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt say it was acceptable

nik- i spend nearly all the money i make on my car. i work all day and when i get home i just want to relax. to me geting high is a good way of relaxing and it helps me sleep. a good nights sleep is a good start for the next day. and smoking doesnt make you a social reject if the people you know smoke aswell. people who are transvestites and excentrics are social rejects, not stoners.

i also want to be healthy in my older life.who doesnt? but im 18, i think i should be having a laugh instead of saving for my pension

and of course loads of people have died from smoking weed
Nath

3rd May 03 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People that drink and drive dont think of the consequences, same goes for drugs too. Who said people have died from smoking weed???
purple_B

3rd May 03 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

square,have a laugh,smoke ,drink and be merry but get a taxi.
dont drive stoned,could u live with yourself if u killed somebody because u needed that spliff.
i couldnt.
Matt H

3rd May 03 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nik was implementing that it was very bad for you

if i drive when im stoned its normaly at about 10:30-110ish so the risk of there being kids about is very low. i never speed, and im extra curtious to other drivers.

everyone take a look at this post and tell me whose more dangerous (note: nothing was said to this person)

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=64707

Nath

3rd May 03 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SQUARE
nik was implementing that it was very bad for you

if i drive when im stoned its normaly at about 10:30-110ish so the risk of there being kids about is very low. i never speed, and im extra curtious to other drivers.

everyone take a look at this post and tell me whose more dangerous (note: nothing was said to this person)

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=64707

As my post says in this thread i reckon we should inform the police Driving at that speed on public roads at whatever time of day is ludicrus!!!!! Theres no excuse!
Matt H

3rd May 03 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only read the 1st bit

do u see my point tho? if im too fcuked too drive then i dont.
Nath

3rd May 03 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see ur point and i'm against outrageous speeding as well as driving under the influence.
LoudandProud

4th May 03 at 02:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then why drive? Couldn't you find a number for a Taxi service?

probably spent all his money on the weed

Try finding out how much a taxi is for 45 miles, it costs a tenner for 9 miles round here
corsagirlshell

4th May 03 at 03:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have to say that who ever drives in that sort of state shouldnt be driving in the first place its damn right reckless and irresponsible give all us drivers a bad name! personally i do have a joint every now and then but i would never ever drive afterwards and the same goes with drinking its just not on!

its not big and its not clever
Wolfy

4th May 03 at 04:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a wise thing to do!
paul_spurrell

4th May 03 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You say that kids aren't gonna be around at this time? So its ok to kill adults then? I'll have to remember that one
Drew
Banned

4th May 03 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah - its seems like its 3 points for a kid - but only the 1 for an adult so its not as bad
FrankP

4th May 03 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it seems all u guys r talking about is pot. drinking is the same effect as smoking. they r both downers. pills r worse coz not only does it slow your reactions, it give u a bad depth of perception. u think ur an inch away from a car and ur really 10 metres or vise versa (pending on the pill content) speed on the other hand can be a good or a bad. too much and ur concentration levels r stuffed, a little amount is harmless and is commonly used by our interstate truck drivers. driving from melbourne to sydney is a 12-14 hour drive and these guys do it everyday and night.

i've driven drunk, on pills and on speed. (smoking pot makes me sick) and they are all ferked, i have been lucky enough not to get involved in an accident and these days i never get into a situation of having to drive under the influence.

every1 can say "ur a dcikhead for drink/high driving" but its up to urself to be responsible enough to know if u r ok. if u get in the car start moving and the world starts spinning. stop pull out the keys and relax abit. if ur m8s wanna go home there and then call them a cab.

i know i was a dcikhead for driving under the influence, but hey i dont need any1 to tell me that.
BabyBlade

4th May 03 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hillzlo
quote:
Originally posted by LoudandLow
Ive drove stoned and believe me its not a nice feeling , out of my head.

Drink n drive do the limit and thats it.

It's people like you who really annoy and upset me. Why drive under the affect's of alcohol/drugs, when it's a proven fact that your sense's are not as good as they should be.

How can you say that when it's actually leagal?? It's obviously been proven a pint is ok and doesnt affect people enough to harm their driving or else there wouldnt be a set limit and all drinking limits would be banned??
People that neva have atleast one drink and drive are the minority imo (unless theyre t-total)

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Driving under the influence of drugs......... 23 database queries in 0.0162630 seconds