corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear light cluster tinting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear light cluster tinting
gnuoynomis

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 03 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am thinking of tinting the rear light clusters on my Corsa (haven't got enough money to buy new ones) and just wanted to know how much the spray is and where can I get it from? Also how much tinting is allowed before the police have something to say about them?
ArdenSXi

3rd Jun 03 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used a tin of black foliatec tinting spray, then half a tin of blue spray- both from ripspeed, came out very dark. Had them on for 4 months, not been pulled by cops yet, been told there illegal tho.
Cavey

3rd Jun 03 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think, that using Lacquer mixed with the colour you want, can be used, i got some spare clusters now, for me to test on
luca2020

3rd Jun 03 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u want clear rear clusters, then a mix of 1 : 10 (Paint : Lacquer) and spray that on
BabyBlade

3rd Jun 03 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just used a 3quid gloss paint can from halfords. turned out really dark, ive lightened them since then and they still look good, but think theyre illegal cos u cant see the reflectors

(thats when they were first done)

[Edited on 03-06-2003 by Sethion33]

New Poll