corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wiring help, but i need a quick response, sorry!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring help, but i need a quick response, sorry!
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
17th Jul 03 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My right hand side headlight and rear light both stopped working last night, i checked all the fuses and they are all okay. What could have made both stop working at the same time, and what can i do to fix it? I have to drive to devon on friday night and dont wanna get stopped! Cheers, Matt

[Edited on 17-07-2003 by drunkenfool]
Sam
Premium Member

17th Jul 03 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a connector is loose somewhere. When you say rear light, what do you mean exactly? Which light are we talking about on the cluster?
drunkenfool

17th Jul 03 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the tail light. The brake light works fine. Front headlight doesnt work on dipped or full beam, but it looks like the sidelight is working...
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

17th Jul 03 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you get your reply if you could please delete this thread or ask me to move it to help zone that would be much appreciated
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

17th Jul 03 at 12:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ooooooooooh and try changing the bulbs!! front bulbs are not one entire bulb their are several parts to them
3CorsaMeal

17th Jul 03 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had 4 bulbs blow at once and a relay trippy
drunkenfool

17th Jul 03 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k, ill have a look. SOrry for posting in GC, but ive put posts up in the ice and electrics and havent had a reply for hours!
drunkenfool

17th Jul 03 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

back bulb has blown, cant get into bonnet to check the front on my own as the catch is fucked. Im guessing its gone in the front too... Could this have something to do with the power light on my amp being on all the time? (amp stopped working a couple of days ago too, been trying to sort it all out)
Stoney, if you really want to move this to help zone etc then do, but i just wanna get it sorted!! Matt
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

17th Jul 03 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na mate i not in a hurry but i'll wait till you get it sorted mate
3CorsaMeal

17th Jul 03 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur amp might of shorted out on something and put the amp into protection, this could of caused the bulbs to blown...
drunkenfool

17th Jul 03 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Turns out both the bulbs had blown, both now replaced and working! Amp still not working though, will i need to take it to someone to get it fixed, if that is what happened? You can move this to the helpzone now if you want, at least i can drive my car at night now!! Cheers again, Matt

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wiring help, but i need a quick response, sorry! 23 database queries in 0.0118990 seconds