corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » chrome bolt lights ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author chrome bolt lights ??
jono22

User status: Offline
20th May 03 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else fitted these neat lttle chrome bolt heads with the inbuilt light to ther number plate yet ?? wonder what colour would suit a black car and gain the least attention from you no who ??!! in saying that, sure the red coloured bulb one on the rear plate would be legal-ish ?? !! not sure about the front plate though ?? white led on a white plate ?? anyone any comments ??
john...
slate58

20th May 03 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought that as long as you have white lights that shine onto the numbering on the plate u shud be ok, itll mean the plate is illuminated which is a LEGAL requirement. Im on about the ones that shine sideways onto the plate tho not out from the car.

[Edited on 2020/0505/20032003 by slate58]
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

20th May 03 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got red ones on my rear number plate that light up red when i brake and i havent been stopped by police yet.
jono22

20th May 03 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1_Litre_Porsche_Beater
i got red ones on my rear number plate that light up red when i brake and i havent been stopped by police yet.

Never thought about that one !! take it you wired the bolt lights straight to the brake light wiring ??

New Poll