corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Matrix Reloaded........just watched

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Matrix Reloaded........just watched
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th May 03 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
The two twins are the personal bodyguards of the 'matrix daddy' no m8ty i think u got that wrong, as if u watch the film he isent the martix daddy, and what i wanted to know was wtf there where, as in the first u had people plugged in to the matrix, the people who have been unpluged, and the agents, WTF ARE THEY

just guessing are they upgraded agents? agents are just programs within the matrix policing the virutal world.

havent seen it yet so yes this is a wild guess.
Mav 3000

User status: Offline
17th May 03 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guessed at the twins role in the film as I haven't sen it, but they were in Better Homes tho

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Matrix Reloaded........just watched 22 database queries in 0.0102751 seconds