corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 20 years on and the young heffers still prevail

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 20 years on and the young heffers still prevail
SetH

User status: Offline
20th Jul 23 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Attended a client site for workshops yesterday, actually a hospital. The staff in hospitals seem to be made up from a large proportion of HEFFERS, strange being healthcare but I guess that's a whole different conversation.

Anyway, we were based in the board room and to get to the bogs it involved a short trip through the admin area which included a large population of young Heffers. The first time I walked through I clocked a group of them at their desks, one of them with udders so gargantuan they were actually resting on the desk. I quickly composed myself and proceeded to the bogs. On the return leg of the journey one of the heffers intercepted me. She was probably a super middle weight on the HEFFER scale (established 2003) with quite sizeable spaniel ears bursting out of her blouse. She just stood there, looked right at me and belted out a very confident 'Hello', I continued walking and responded with an 'alright?', for some reason it came out in a Karl Pilkington accent. As I proceeded to vacate the Heffer stronghold and make my way back to the boardroom I could hear them giggling. They must have all been in their early 20's, a quite aesthetically pleasing group of plump big titted specimens if i'm honest.

I returned to the boardroom with mixed gary and Jimmy feelings and could feel the dark side flowing through me. Due to some kind of anomalous event in the universe that goes against the laws of nature, my last 3 gfriends (including the current) have all been off Pert. I chuckled to myself and realised for reasons only know to the baby jesus that it is always the young and fat ones that appear to be attracted to me. This has been the case since I grew big ass arms, shaved my head to be more like my hero vin diesel and spent 30 hours a week pumping my black meat with my dr johnson penis pump. For some reason I am a magnet to young, fat, jalopy equipped females.

This is the curse I live with, question is can I resist the urges to press the chubby flesh once more?

I hope you enjoyed the latest entry to the HEFFER diaries, the last one was 15 years ago
nathy_87

6th Sep 23 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You and your heffers! Seth

[Edited on 06-09-2023 by nathy_87]
SetH

12th Sep 23 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
You and your heffers! Seth

[Edited on 06-09-2023 by nathy_87]

LMAO they won't leave me alone.

There are lots of seriously hot gym fit girls in my gym and an equal number of young heffers crammed into tiny little slut shorts exentuating their GUNTS.

Guess which ones I am invisible too and which ones I catch gazing over wanting some dark daddy dick?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 20 years on and the young heffers still prevail 22 database queries in 0.0076971 seconds