corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CS photo hosting?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CS photo hosting?
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
26th Jul 17 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now that photobucket has changed its shit. Was thinking cs photo hosting might be good. Tried a couple of others but can't get on stuff them. Flickr won't even let me login
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
26th Jul 17 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would be lovely but its going to want and app and all sorts of compatibility shit, I got half way through developing one and I'd probably make it free if it brought some traffic but just a massive programming project and something that would probably crash massively and need me to own three phones to test, big job and it scares me.

On the plus side the designs were mega - auto sorting based on time / date / geo and event data, ANPR with a VIN lookup so you could search photos on model/spec, colour search, incident view so if two people were either side of a corner when someone crashed on track you could get the opposing viewpoint etc. etc. the data side was mostly designed and the creation of that is just copying the designs so very easy.

Getting the data in though - twat and I know nothing about it. Upload on a PC was a major faff and uploading bigger images on many different devices looks even less fun.
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
27th Jul 17 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you still have the gallery feature at the moment? Can't i just use that? Does it allow photos to show on other sites?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
27th Jul 17 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Uploads to a Prem garage are world readable, yes.

Show everywhere, you can use the image link directly so there's no wrap around landing page like on PB.

Issue with the CS system is it resizes to what is now a fairly small size and its a bit sketchy on anything other than a PC

Indeed it needs to be a fairly small image before its even sent there.

The modern uploaders that will accept any size and type of file from any device are significantly more complicated.

[Edited on 27-07-2017 by Ian]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » CS photo hosting? 22 database queries in 0.0081079 seconds