corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Outside temperature sensor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Outside temperature sensor
v6matt

User status: Offline
9th Apr 17 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines either broke, or its around -27° at the moment. I've tried changing the sensor and I've checked it on my vectra b (same sensor ) and still no joy. Yesterday i tried cutting the plug off, and reconnecting further up the loom and still no joy.
Is there a fuse somewhere I can check or could it be the info display it's self faulty? Any help welcome.
Ps. Shes a 99 1.4 16v sport.
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Apr 17 at 20:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You plugged the Corsa part in to the Vectra and the Vectra displayed temp OK?
v6matt

9th Apr 17 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, I swapped the sensors over. That'll be the next thing to try, if the plugs fit?
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Apr 17 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Normally get -.-- when there's no input, what does the screen read if you unplug the sensor?
v6matt

11th Apr 17 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly that.
v6matt

16th Apr 17 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a play today and I recon the problem is the wiring loom that goes into the top dash display. Has anyone else had any problems with the harness in the cabin?

New Poll