corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rough price needed......pic

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rough price needed......pic
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
15th May 03 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can anyone gimme any idea (estimate) of how much this will cost to put right..............

I was thinking £200ish....
adelcorsa

15th May 03 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ouch !!!!! bit more i think
Gavin
Premium Member

15th May 03 at 10:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can see my dent where some1 has opend the door and hit the side...

i was quoted 100 dollars for a 90% repair, i took them to GTF and will do it myself when i have time to do it

thats a natsy on you got and i think that they will charge you arund that figure.

pew pew pew pewwwww
3CorsaMeal

15th May 03 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone else did it..
Its coming off her insurance and i getting the money for it.....
Looks worse in the pic, but i spose its there, can't really see it in real life...
Gambit

15th May 03 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£120 + vat - i have the same thing on my car & thats how much he was looking off me for repairing the panel & repainted (blending) the door & rear panel

met paint might be a bit extra though
3CorsaMeal

15th May 03 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

+ 4 hubs caps
RichR
Premium Member

15th May 03 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dented the drivers side rear 3/4 seriously, worse than that.

I happened to have a mate who worked as a welder for greenhous vauxhalls bodyshop. He got the head guy to take a look at it and they did it as a foreigner at his house......gotta proper set up with mini oven at his home, cause he restores vintage cars as well.

Neway, they did an excellent job, replaired the dent, another smal dent round the other side, fixed both b pillar crack, by cutting otu a section, welding a strengthening plate in behind, then rewelding a new bodywork piece oevr the top, sprayed one side of the car,

and charged me £180.00 for the lot. try and find a mate fo a mate so to speak like I did, its worth it
3CorsaMeal

15th May 03 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a mate who owns "bodyworx"

Gonna be getting a cheque from insurance, and getting him to fix the dent, and do some other mod's. Crash has just helped really
RichR
Premium Member

15th May 03 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arr if insurance are paying out, just get a proper job done on it, not worth the bother just take it to a pucker place, Id even say go to Vauxhall, if uve got nething like greenhous vauxhall with their own massive bodyshop and fitting service near u take it to them
3CorsaMeal

15th May 03 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i gonna take it to an expensive place, get a quote, then my insurance company r giving me a cheque........then gonna get it fixed for mates price and have some cash left over, and getting some other bits done

A cunning plan

New Poll