corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear brake proportioning valve/s disc brakea

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear brake proportioning valve/s disc brakea
csifku

User status: Offline
17th Sep 16 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello. I have rear disc brake conversion. I know I need rear proportioning valve but I'm sure there are some valves coming from fiat or ford where they are in line, nothe adjustable. Any ideas what I can use ?
davegreen
Premium Member

17th Sep 16 at 16:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also found on some models of corsa b on near side rear close to axle pivot. theres a join in the pipes there where you can fit them to each line.
same part is fitted to the corsa c with non abs where the abs pump would be.
fitted these to my corsa b with mk3 cav rear disc. never had a problem with rear lock up on the road.
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Sep 16 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get them on non-ABS early Fords with a four output master cylinder, Fiesta mk4, early Ka etc

New Poll