corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sold the 182. Bought a Liquid Yellow RS 200T

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sold the 182. Bought a Liquid Yellow RS 200T
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd May 16 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold my MPS to fund my house. Bought a 182 to tide me over and chucked the rest of the money into my house deposit.
Just sent the contracts and stuff off for the house I bought so I thought I'd treat myself to something proper.
Being a mechanic. I'm constantly on the look out for issues with cars or listening to rattles and stuff.
So the Clio to be fair wasn't a good choice.
After owning the mini and the Mazda I got used to abit of comfort aswell as something abit nippy.
Anyway. I work for Renault. And this turned up in our used car sales cheap. Spoke to our manager and got a gigantic discount on it. Plus the fact we managed to knock a load off our house. I had some cash spare. Couldn't turn it down for the price.

Gave it a proper clean and decontamination today.

Absolutely made up with it. Such a nice drive. Not crashy or anything atall but stiffens up nicely when you give it some stick.
The auto box is lovely. I drive 30 miles through liverpool everyday, and this thing is a treat in traffic. Seats are lovely aswell.

I say it about every car but this one will be staying for a while. Once I've moved into the house and got settled I'll start doing bits to it.

[Edited on 23-05-2016 by FlaFFy_91]
Ben G

22nd May 16 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like the colour and the rear of these, but the front and side are so ugly. I hope you didn't pay more than 10k for it?

I bet turbo power feels nice to have again.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

22nd May 16 at 17:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Like the colour and the rear of these, but the front and side are so ugly. I hope you didn't pay more than 10k for it?

I bet turbo power feels nice to have again.

Retail price is £15,500 for it. But I didn't pay that haha.
Only has 3000 miles on it aswell.
They could of done a few more bits to make the RS Look a bit more special I agree with you there like.
Going back to a turbo is amazing feel nice not to have to rev the nuts off it to get it going.
DaveyLC

22nd May 16 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ollie will be along shortly with his cock out
Wrighty

22nd May 16 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paint is
Kyle T
Premium Member

22nd May 16 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best colour found on non-supercars I reckon. Honestly love it to bits.

A guy on Pistonheads had a V6 Exige specced with this colour and it looks amazing.

Good choice

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

22nd May 16 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Ollie will be along shortly with his cock out

I look forward to seeing it
quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
paint is

Thanks dude
quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
Best colour found on non-supercars I reckon. Honestly love it to bits.

A guy on Pistonheads had a V6 Exige specced with this colour and it looks amazing.

Good choice

Thanks dude.
The colour sold it to me really. I wanted a liquid yellow 182 when I bought mine but couldn't find one that wasn't battered.
This is lovely. It's so many different shades in different lights. Looks flat in one light then when the sun hits it, it really pops with pearlescent.
kz

22nd May 16 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a fan of these I'm afraid, but props for getting something other than a Fiesta ST!

Only ever seen one 200T on the roads before. Had a nosey around the Trophy version though which I must admit was nice inside (though not as nice as the 208 GTi)
pow
Premium Member

23rd May 16 at 07:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovely!
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

23rd May 16 at 08:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
Not a fan of these I'm afraid, but props for getting something other than a Fiesta ST!

Only ever seen one 200T on the roads before. Had a nosey around the Trophy version though which I must admit was nice inside (though not as nice as the 208 GTi)

Each to there own I personally don't like the fiesta st. And as you say every man and there dogs got one.
The interior isn't the best I've always maintained that since they came out. It's very Renault inside. Uses the same steering colour volume control thing as the traffics and the original clios. Bits like that sort of let it down. But the seats are lush and the way the interior is lates out is fantastic to be honest.

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Lovely!

Thanks dude

pow
Premium Member

23rd May 16 at 09:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm hankering after an F10 520d but haven't really got a pot to piss in with my moving house
nathy_87

23rd May 16 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love the colour, but not overly a fan of Clios, but colour does suit that alot.
Nic Barnes

23rd May 16 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look like they have melted. Ugly cars imho.
Tiger

23rd May 16 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you rate the 182 then? I'm looking at one myself. What was the insurance like?
sc0ott

23rd May 16 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a fan of these either. Wheels look tiny and not really that good for it being the rs.

The 182 was a brilliant little car. I had one 6 years ago but then again I did have a 1L corsa before that. I suspect jumping from being used to new cars would give you a different opinion.

Fiesta st's are also common for a reason. They do look much better though imo.
Generation

23rd May 16 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like it all apart from the front end, colour is great!

Each to THEIR own though. Find it strange you mentioned price in your original post, but have deliberately not said he price.
Each to their own x10
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

23rd May 16 at 14:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
I'm hankering after an F10 520d but haven't really got a pot to piss in with my moving house

I thought I'd have the 182 for a while but our surveyor managed to save us a few k on the price so I had some money there
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
Did you rate the 182 then? I'm looking at one myself. What was the insurance like?

The 182 was brilliant mate. Lovely to chuck about. Dirt cheap to run and once I put the Clio sport seats back in it was comfortable enough to drive.
quote:
Originally posted by Generation

Each to THEIR own though. Find it strange you mentioned price in your original post, but have deliberately not said he price.
Each to their own x10

Thanks mate.
I mentioned the price in the first post as I was explaining a reason behind me getting the car. I'd rather not mention online how much cash I had spare really so the price is staying with me. If your that desperate to know feel free to pm me, but as I said I'd rather not put it out there in open on the interwebs.

If you want to post about how much money you have or are spending on your toys. Well that's up to you. Each to there own and that...

luciaadr

23rd May 16 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Each to their own x10

Didn't realise he was under obligation to disclose the price?

Anyway, love that colour. Please sort the thread title! I skipped the text and couldn't work out where the pics of the new car were...
GB123
Premium Member

23rd May 16 at 15:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can everyone stop saying 'each to their own' in every post? Thanks x
3CorsaMeal

23rd May 16 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
Look like they have melted.

exactly what i was about to post
Ben G

23rd May 16 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GB123
Can everyone stop saying 'each to their own' in every post? Thanks x

It's a very diplomatic way of saying 'no offence but....'
Nic Barnes

23rd May 16 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wondering if 3cm will start to ask if it's a lot of car for the finance instead of lot of car for the money?
3CorsaMeal

23rd May 16 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might do, i might not do, each to their own.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

23rd May 16 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by luciaadr
quote:

Each to their own x10

Didn't realise he was under obligation to disclose the price?

Anyway, love that colour. Please sort the thread title! I skipped the text and couldn't work out where the pics of the new car were...

Thanks dude.
Haha sorted. Is that better?

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
Wondering if 3cm will start to ask if it's a lot of car for the finance instead of lot of car for the money?

It's not financed?
3CorsaMeal

23rd May 16 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nic bought his Golf with gratis points

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sold the 182. Bought a Liquid Yellow RS 200T 23 database queries in 0.1017342 seconds