corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sold the 182. Bought a Liquid Yellow RS 200T

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sold the 182. Bought a Liquid Yellow RS 200T
Generation

User status: Offline
23rd May 16 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't say was any obligation not even sure who you're tbh. I don't think I've mentioned how much mo etc I have/or earn/or spend tbh, but oh well.

Not interested in other users trying to relate an argument between us.

Have a nice day
Nic Barnes

23rd May 16 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Nic bought his Golf with gratis points
Ojc

23rd May 16 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Not a fan of these either. Wheels look tiny and not really that good for it being the rs.

The 182 was a brilliant little car. I had one 6 years ago but then again I did have a 1L corsa before that. I suspect jumping from being used to new cars would give you a different opinion.

Fiesta st's are also common for a reason. They do look much better though imo.

Not that good for being an RS? Yet it's ridiculously specced, would blow away any Clio preceding it and is every bit as good as a Fiesta ST. The reason the reviews you've read are bad are because it doesn't come with a manual option but to me the EDC box is fantastic, faster upshift and downshifts than a DSG box yet I bet you rate them?

You need some Cooksport springs, they've just released them and they look great.
3CorsaMeal

23rd May 16 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C20xe corsa would beat all these cars. 0-60mph in 6.5secs
Ojc

23rd May 16 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I
Love you
Corsa_Sport21

23rd May 16 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:
Not a fan of these either. Wheels look tiny and not really that good for it being the rs.

The 182 was a brilliant little car. I had one 6 years ago but then again I did have a 1L corsa before that. I suspect jumping from being used to new cars would give you a different opinion.

Not that good for being an RS? Yet it's ridiculously specced, would blow away any Clio preceding it and is every bit as good as a Fiesta ST. The reason the reviews you've read are bad are because it doesn't come with a manual option but to me the EDC box is fantastic, faster upshift and downshifts than a DSG box yet I bet you rate them?

What has his opinion of the size and look of the wheels got to do with the spec of the car?
Ojc

23rd May 16 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What has r u a man got to do with r u a brb
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th May 16 at 06:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
The reason the reviews you've read are bad are because it doesn't come with a manual option but to me the EDC box is fantastic, faster upshift and downshifts than a DSG box yet I bet you rate them?

You need some Cooksport springs, they've just released them and they look great.

I said this to my mate the other day, everyone raves on that hot hatches should be manuals and that there nothing if there not a manual. But then they swear by a polo or golf with a dsg box in it?
Then Renault release a box that's quicker than a dsg box and people slate it. Doesn't make any sense to me.

I didn't know cooksports were even in development for some. I'll have to have a look man. Thanks
Graeme
Premium Member

24th May 16 at 07:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks nice and love the colour but can't help think the wheels need to be a tad bigger and lower it a tiny bit to make it more RS.
sc0ott

24th May 16 at 07:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:

Calm down Dick Lewiston i only mentioned the wheels. They make an ugly looking rs model look evenless of a hot hatch and more a sporty looking dci. I had a 54 plate dci 100, shit spec, but the different coloured dci badges made it look just as good as the current rs model

ETTO
Simon_16v

24th May 16 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the EDC box genuinely quicker than a DSG? If so didn't realise and pretty good on Renault!

Can you 'remap' the EDC box and they reckon on the Trophy model it's a little better?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

24th May 16 at 09:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Manual 275bhp one will be released shortly if you believe the facebook hype...
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th May 16 at 10:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Simon_16v
Is the EDC box genuinely quicker than a DSG? If so didn't realise and pretty good on Renault!

Can you 'remap' the EDC box and they reckon on the Trophy model it's a little better?

Yes it is quicker and people fail to see that when slating t for not being a "proper hot hatch" haha.

You don't map the box as far as I know. It's a dual clutch dry plate setup. You can change the alignment and pressure on the plates. But there's not a seperate ecu, as such, to map like the dsg box's

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
Manual 275bhp one will be released shortly if you believe the facebook hype...

Nope weve made one of them, there's no mention of a production and it's not hype it's genuine were unveiling it at the Monaco Grand Prix
It's also 250hp with the 275 engine out of the megane. Not 275hp
Shelly
Premium Member

24th May 16 at 10:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gorgeous colour! bet you get a smile when you polish that
Ojc

24th May 16 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
quote:

Calm down Dick Lewiston i only mentioned the wheels. They make an ugly looking rs model look evenless of a hot hatch and more a sporty looking dci. I had a 54 plate dci 100, shit spec, but the different coloured dci badges made it look just as good as the current rs model

ETTO

Again you Jewish sausage, the Golf R looks like a Golf Bluemotion but with 4 exhausts, yet you don't mention that? I'll come your yard and box you if you'd like lol brb hi
3CorsaMeal

24th May 16 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hot hatches are just not what they used to be, everyone has them now and they aren't special.

You see middle aged woman in them, so you are basically on that same level.
sc0ott

24th May 16 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't need to, my original comments were in response to the topic of this thread.
Seeing as you mentioned it though the vw 7r looks a lot better with the newer style wheels. The original vw 7r wheels look garbage. You could tell the difference easier between the vw 7r and vw 7b than you would the Clio rs and dci
Generation

24th May 16 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lots of googling happening for some people
Ojc

24th May 16 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No idea what you're talking about Scott
sc0ott

24th May 16 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know you don't In short i'm talking about how the wheels don't suit the car (being the rs version you'd expect something more interesting) and you're faffing on about gearboxes and car reviews.
3CorsaMeal

24th May 16 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Much of a muchness, each to their own, at the end of the day, they are all a lot of car for the money, can't go wrong.
GB123
Premium Member

24th May 16 at 13:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good base
Ojc

24th May 16 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R u
3CorsaMeal

24th May 16 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's so UK Flava!
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th May 16 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
gorgeous colour! bet you get a smile when you polish that

It's lovely. Needs a light polish just to get rid of some minor swirls and get a little bit of gloss out of it. Can't wait, itl look fantastic.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sold the 182. Bought a Liquid Yellow RS 200T 22 database queries in 0.0143220 seconds