corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fiat 500

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fiat 500
ed

User status: Offline
27th Apr 16 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a 500S (the Twinair one) for my daily run about. It's a pretty fun car, little 2cyl engine makes a nice noise and it's not too heavy. The wheels a tiny though, this makes them really susceptible to pot hole damage. It's pretty cheap and plasticy too - it rattles a bit too much for something that's less than 2yrs old too. Costs fuck all to run and it's in the free tax band so that's a plus.
DaveyLC

3rd May 16 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's one in the carpark at work that I quite like, its an 08 plate 1.3m-jet 'lounge spec' I had a ganders on line and dealers have similar cars on the forecourt for £3.5k and private cars are selling around £2.5k, so I was thinking £2-2.5k as its defo a £1.5k trade in job for the current owner..

So I put a note on the windscreen and they text me over the weekend saying they would like to sell, I asked him what sort of money he was after and he said £4,500... I decided not to be rude and just said its not for me
ed

3rd May 16 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They had no plans to sell it so sent you a high price. If you accepted, they're quids in, if you didn't who cares. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.
DaveyLC

3rd May 16 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clearly... but it did make me chuckle
AlunJ

4th May 16 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mother in law has a 1.2 fiat 500 in bright yellow, not only do I feel like a douche driving it, it really is as slow and gutless as they make out.
The plastic window on the dash clocks has all cracked and fiat dealer claim it's not a warranty repair.
We get them for work now and again as well, driving across the country in them is no fun and I find there's not much adjustment on the drivers seat.
That said I do keep eyeing up the 595's sat on the docks when I go in there, particularly the sort of like renault liquid yellow colour they do.

[Edited on 04-05-2016 by AlunJ]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fiat 500 22 database queries in 0.0098090 seconds