corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C Twinport problem, non mechanical

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Twinport problem, non mechanical
Dod Irl

User status: Offline
14th Mar 16 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok so I'm refitting a 1000cc Twinport into a Corsa C 2005. It's in, wired up and plumbed in, it's turning but isn't fueling, sparking, no PAS and isn't reading on my code reader. It's like the ECU isn't getting power but everything is plugged in and the main fuses in the fuse box (in front of the PS strut) are all grand, both battery terminals are good and both have the extra cables wired in nearly. Any suggestions?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
15th Mar 16 at 01:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say crank sensor for the lack of a fire but that wouldn't prevent communication with the ECU.
davegreen
Premium Member

15th Mar 16 at 05:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you checked the relays in the main fuse box?
davegreen
Premium Member

15th Mar 16 at 06:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[img]http://[/img]
Dod Irl

15th Mar 16 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That I did not but it'd make sense though, cheers Dave.

New Poll