corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Current affairs discussion thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Current affairs discussion thread
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 16 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same thing I said about Ched Evans, you'd see it coming.
pow
Premium Member

4th Mar 16 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
I bet there are teachers in schools all over the place carrying on with 15-16 year old girls.

[Edited on 03-03-2016 by VegasPhil]

Maybe, doesn't make it right does it. That's also a massive abuse of a position of trust.
neil h

4th Mar 16 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
How can anyone have sympathy for Johnson? Overpaid idiot who thought he could get away with it because he's an overpaid idiot. And the fact he's fiddled his pleas to carry on getting money.Doesn't matter what she looks like, doing ANYTHING with a 15 year old is wrong, he shouldn't have done it.

What about the sizable portion of the world that sets the age of consent at 15 (or even lower in a fair few cases)?
pow
Premium Member

4th Mar 16 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't matter, he wasn't in those countries. These footballers are supposed to be ambassadors for young people.
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Mar 16 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is, this is no secret at all so anyone who does it must know what is going to happen.

You deffo know its going to be all over the news.

You deffo know you'll never get another job.

You deffo know she's going to squeal eventually, no matter how much she likes your Range Rover this week.

And most of all - you know that young birds are dickheads? I can hardly bare to be in the company of them these days, never mind arrange a nosh in a layby. Can you imagine the grammar on those text messages.
Ben G

4th Mar 16 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Doesn't matter, he wasn't in those countries. These footballers are supposed to be ambassadors for young people.

So you abide by every law of the land? Not to say I think breaking that particular law is right, as it's clearly not, but you can't say ewwww disgusting yuck paedophile etc and then hop on a plane for an hour to Germany and be like ''perfectly normal mate''.

That seems just as weird, does it not? The fact you Base your beliefs on something someone in a big building made up one day.
Ian
Site Administrator

4th Mar 16 at 15:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm with Ben and Steve on the whole inconsistency thing.

And I agree with Pow that he has additional responsibilities.

Perhaps that's working in education - you just know shit is going to get real.

Edit - usually over not much. But that doesn't make it OK.

[Edited on 04-03-2016 by Ian]
Ben G

4th Mar 16 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Either way, I cannot fathom how he ever thought this would not come out eventually?

Millionaire footballer in the spotlight, yet somehow thought it could be kept hush hush? Can't quite understand that one.
baza31

4th Mar 16 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He could of banged any little slut. She's a cunt and he's a cunt and am sick of hearing about it
R Lee

7th Mar 16 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Migrant issue in Lesbian Greece

So many Turks. So little room.

What to do?

[Edited on 07-03-2016 by R Lee]
sc0ott

7th Mar 16 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Send them back under ground http://youtu.be/9_0KTT7UuoE
Steve
Premium Member

8th Mar 16 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/katie-hopkins-accused-of-victim-shaming-for-claiming-adam-johnson-15-year-old-victim-knew-exactly-a6917486.html

Agree entirely with this

Just look at the backlash though to understand why the country is full of imbeciles
Ellis

8th Mar 16 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by R Lee
Migrant issue in Lesbian Greece

So many Turks. So little room.

What to do?

Illegitimate migrants should be returned. Just like you or I would experience if we rocked up in any given country without our documents and particulars. Refugees however is a difficult one. Unfortunately, we the UK are partly to blame for the mess in the Middle East and I feel we are morally obliged to accept a share of those displaced by war.
3CorsaMeal

8th Mar 16 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fcuk em, let them all in, let them run the country dry and fcuk everything up until we are all sitting around in a field of mud, piss and shit moaning we want free stuff. Lets just show them what happens if we all act like them.

I really believe they look at people with a nice car and nice house and think we all get it for nothing, i don't believe they think we work or have been educated.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Current affairs discussion thread 22 database queries in 0.0118721 seconds