corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Current affairs discussion thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Current affairs discussion thread
R Lee

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 16 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off day needs a good argument again.
Many opinionated people here. We always have a discussion when news is on at work.

So, Let's have a mass debate

- tackling ban for rugby at school.
- football player, Johnson. Guilty, sent down.

R Lee

2nd Mar 16 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tackling ban, bunch of pussies. The kids nowadays are skinny jeans wearing Vaginas. They need to learn a bit of contact sports.

Johnson, I bet she was fit for a 15 year old. Not a paedo. Unlucky judgment, had to be made an example of.
Edit- heard he was a proper creep anyway. Judgement correct then

[Edited on 02-03-2016 by R Lee]
Neo

2nd Mar 16 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tackling ban is retarded, kids should be taught how to tackle properly. I had a serious accident about 12 years ago simply because the kid dropped me on my neck/shoulder, had been playing rugby for about 6 years up to that point pretty much injury free.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

2nd Mar 16 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasn't fussed on Rugby but liked it in lessons as school. I think it's a shame if they say no tackling is allowed!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
3CorsaMeal

2nd Mar 16 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think too many thick kids are surviving. We need danger to stop this influx of idiots ruining the world.

Jimbothebarbarian

3rd Mar 16 at 02:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
I think too many thick kids are surviving. We need danger to stop this influx of idiots ruining the world.

Genius, but I fear it's already a little late...
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Mar 16 at 02:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That guy who ferried the 15 year old in his Range Rover sounds like a bit of a pest. Must have seen it coming, limited sympathy.
A1EX

3rd Mar 16 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why have they banned tackling in school?

Are they doing participation trophies in the Uk yet?
pow
Premium Member

3rd Mar 16 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How can anyone have sympathy for Johnson? Overpaid idiot who thought he could get away with it because he's an overpaid idiot. And the fact he's fiddled his pleas to carry on getting money. Doesn't matter what she looks like, doing ANYTHING with a 15 year old is wrong, he shouldn't have done it.
djgritt
Premium Member

3rd Mar 16 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A1EX
why have they banned tackling in school?

They haven't. A group have called for a ban to be considered/implemented.
Ian W

3rd Mar 16 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
How can anyone have sympathy for Johnson? Overpaid idiot who thought he could get away with it because he's an overpaid idiot. And the fact he's fiddled his pleas to carry on getting money. Doesn't matter what she looks like, doing ANYTHING with a 15 year old is wrong, he shouldn't have done it.

+1

Just seems like another cunt who believes he is above the law. Hope he enjoys being the one being fiddled with when he goes down.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Mar 16 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love these debates about underage stuff. He should not have done anything physically with her and is very stupid for doing so, if he knew her age previously too.

What is the situation with thinking sexual thoughts about a 15 year old girl?

Consider that you are out and about, and that there is very little difference physically between a lot of 15 year olds and 20+.

So you see a girl who you find attractive, she looks old enough, so you have a look and naturally sexual thoughts creep into your mind.

Then somehow you find out shes 15. What are you meant to do? pretend those thoughts were never there? convince yourself that you no longer find her attractive etc etc

Of course anyone of any reasonable state of mind would not approach her with this information, but I do laugh at those who pretend that anyone who could look at a 15 year old in a sexual way is some sort of dirty animal.

[Edited on 03-03-2016 by Steve]
3CorsaMeal

3rd Mar 16 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The people who complain are just jealous
pow
Premium Member

3rd Mar 16 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No 15 year old looks 20 when you look past a first glance.
Ian W

3rd Mar 16 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Love these debates about underage stuff. He should not have done anything physically with her and is very stupid for doing so, if he knew her age previously too.

Consider that you are out and about, and that there is very little difference physically between a lot of 15 year olds and 20+.

So you see a girl who you find attractive, she looks old enough, so you have a look and naturally sexual thoughts creep into your mind.

Then somehow you find out shes 15. What are you meant to do? pretend those thoughts were never there? convince yourself that you no longer find her attractive etc etc

Of course anyone of any reasonable state of mind would not approach her with this information, but I do laugh at those who pretend that anyone who could look at a 15 year old in a sexual way is some sort of dirty animal.

Can't argue with having thoughts about someone who is 15 if you don't know the age, he knew she was 14 at the time though, that should have really put a halt to them thoughts at that point IMO.
pow
Premium Member

3rd Mar 16 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

DO you work at a primary or secondary?
gavin18787
Premium Member

3rd Mar 16 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Problem with his case is that she apparently disclosed her age out right at the begining and they were in contact over social media. Therefore he doesnt have a leg to stand on really as he should have put a hault to it there and then.

I get where you are coming from though. Other halfs cousin is 15 and goes out all done up etc round town and out a nights. I thought she was about 23 the first time I met her. Bloody shock when I found out she was still at school
Therefore that situation is differnt IMO. Say she was in a night club and you would assume everyone is at least 18. That I could see getting you into trouble as its miss leading.

School is unfortunatly going the way of all things in this health and saftey age. Shame.

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
A1EX

3rd Mar 16 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
No 15 year old looks 20 when you look past a first glance.

In some situations it's hard to say though, different people mature physically, and just because their age in numbers is 15 years it does not always reflect their physical appearance. That combined with clothing and makeup these days if you plan on doing anything with a girl outside of a club where i believe its the establishments responsibility to ID(i could be wrong) then you should always check first.
ShEp

3rd Mar 16 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about the old argument of a 15 year old girl in a nightclub? Say your a 19 year old lad, out clubbing with mates, and you meet a tidy looking lass, take her home, find out the following day/weeks that she was/is underage?

How should that be dealt with? of course it's wrong, but is the guy supposed to ask for i.d.? he aint gonna get his end away doing that

Kinda besides the point for this thread, as Adam Johnson was well aware, he's just a dirty Paedo.

Ben G

3rd Mar 16 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used to lovely tackling in Rugby at school. Usually it was someone you didn't like and it was fair game to go in hard and accidentally on purpose hurt them

Fucking hurt in winter though.

Anyone who says to ban tackling is quite clearly one of those losers who were never any good at sport.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

3rd Mar 16 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There needs to be better classification on who he's shagging.

He's gone down as sexual offences with a child. most people will see that as a 5 year old.

should be down as sexual offences with a teenager. still wrong but not as wrong as a child
Ben G

3rd Mar 16 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a discussion on facebook last night with a northern friend. He kept calling him a nonce.

He's not a paedophile, he's a sex offender.

Yes he shouldn't have pursued her, but she's also not a pre pubescent child.

He wasn't having any of it and could only see his narrow minded view being correct, despite me educating him on the age of consent in many western Europen countries being 14 and 15.

[Edited on 03-03-2016 by Ben G]
VegasPhil
Premium Member

3rd Mar 16 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet there are teachers in schools all over the place carrying on with 15-16 year old girls.

[Edited on 03-03-2016 by VegasPhil]

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
ShEp

3rd Mar 16 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
I bet there are teachers in schools all over the place carrying on with 15-16 year old girls.

[Edited on 03-03-2016 by VegasPhil]

Brazzers.com
sc0ott

3rd Mar 16 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although if you're in a nightclub 9.9/10 you'll be wasted and sporting a pair of beer goggles

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Current affairs discussion thread 23 database queries in 0.2007439 seconds