corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Split from 'brought a howz' thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Split from 'brought a howz' thread
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
19th Feb 16 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Ringo
Generation

19th Feb 16 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're referring to me as a star?

Very nice of you, thanks for that. Have a like
Generation

19th Feb 16 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As 25% of the Corsa owners on here, I demand respect
Ben J

19th Feb 16 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nic probably used to act like a bit of a bellend on here. The key words being "used to".

I find both him and Steve post interesting stuff which is constructive. Don't see what the issue is. Seems a bit of a witch hunt is going on.

Seems that there are now a lot of people acting like utter twats and being encouraged by the site owner. Seems odd.

[Edited on 19-02-2016 by Ben J]
taylorboosh

19th Feb 16 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Davey has always been a bit of a self righeous cock womble to be fair
Generation

19th Feb 16 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Problem is - people taking the Internet seriously.

It's a Corsa forum
Nic Barnes

19th Feb 16 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm quite happy just posting up stuff about my house.
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Feb 16 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Nic probably used to act like a bit of a bellend on here. The key words being "used to".

Don't see what the issue is. Seems a bit of a witch hunt is going on.

Seems that there are now a lot of people acting like utter twats and being encouraged by the site owner. Seems odd.

Used to be a bellend = years of that type of behaviour to deal with. Lets not understate that. That's people leaving and staff time and just generally, I don't forgive and move on because now Nic wants us to like him.

As for me being an utter twat, nope, just reciprocating a few kind words that Nic had to say about wearing shell suits or some dated cliche bullshit, neither funny nor relevant but if you're going to give it you may as well take it. I'd hardly describe it as a witch hunt, few posts by me which were largely objective and one in particular which made me laugh my ass off so hard I felt duty bound to share it. Ditto Mark, "site owner" also objects to the slurs about my lifestyle or job so for once in my nearly 20 years on here I joined in there too. This isn't some campaign of twatness but if you used to be an annoying fat tyre salesman or you work shifts in a job you openly say you hate, please don't come here to call anyone else out.

And if other people find Nic falling in love the first time he dropped his load in a lady funny then I'm grateful for the opportunity to have given that gift of humour, if it wasn't true it wouldn't be nearly as comedic.

If that constitutes a witch hunt then yeah, staff the cauldrons. But in the grand scheme a few jibes be me is pretty much zero compared to all the other bullshit over the many years I've been reading it. Or any of the moany, miserable tone that's prevalent of late. Neither of which will change much and I don't intend policing it in any great way such would be my professional duty, few bans, bit of a telling off. Or I can just take the piss for once in twenty years. I think we all know each other well enough to know that I've no control over anyone else despite what the red writing says, or that my attitude to the site and its health is any less strong just because of a slight change in approach.

If its not acceptable for me to join-in then I'll keep a professional distance, anyone's a cunt I'll just delete their profile and every post if it doesn't suit them having a bit back in case they get offended.

In the words of that web site I love called Facebook - my personality depends on me, my attitude depends on you.
Nic Barnes

19th Feb 16 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I called you miserable. You seemed to have proved my point. Thanks Ian.
Generation

19th Feb 16 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who said they work shifts and hate their job?
I love my job, first time I can say that about any job.

[Edited on 19-02-2016 by Generation]
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Feb 16 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
I called you miserable. You seemed to have proved my point. Thanks Ian.

Tell me more about how your judgement is based on a few comments on the internet.

Probably miserable in every single u2u to you, please please please stop making people leave I think was the general theme.
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Feb 16 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation

You were moaning about it and its all I had. Lets be honest it was more accurate than the shell suit line.

[Edited on 19-02-2016 by Ian]
Ben J

19th Feb 16 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J

Don't see what the issue is. Seems a bit of a witch hunt is going on.

Used to be a bellend = years of that type of behaviour to deal with. Lets not understate that. That's people leaving and staff time and just generally, I don't forgive and move on because now Nic wants us to like him.

As for me being an utter twat, nope, just reciprocating a few kind words that Nic had to say about wearing shell suits or some dated cliche bullshit, neither funny nor relevant but if you're going to give it you may as well take it. I'd hardly describe it as a witch hunt, few posts by me which were largely objective and one in particular which made me laugh my ass off so hard I felt duty bound to share it. Ditto Mark, "site owner" also objects to the slurs about my lifestyle or job so for once in my nearly 20 years on here I joined in there too. This isn't some campaign of twatness but if you used to be an annoying fat tyre salesman or you work shifts in a job you openly say you hate, please don't come here to call anyone else out.

And if other people find Nic falling in love the first time he dropped his load in a lady funny then I'm grateful for the opportunity to have given that gift of humour, if it wasn't true it wouldn't be nearly as comedic.

If that constitutes a witch hunt then yeah, staff the cauldrons. But in the grand scheme a few jibes be me is pretty much zero compared to all the other bullshit over the many years I've been reading it. Or any of the moany, miserable tone that's prevalent of late. Neither of which will change much and I don't intend policing it in any great way such would be my professional duty, few bans, bit of a telling off. Or I can just take the piss for once in twenty years. I think we all know each other well enough to know that I've no control over anyone else despite what the red writing says, or that my attitude to the site and its health is any less strong just because of a slight change in approach.

If its not acceptable for me to join-in then I'll keep a professional distance, anyone's a cunt I'll just delete their profile and every post if it doesn't suit them having a bit back in case they get offended.

In the words of that web site I love called Facebook - my personality depends on me, my attitude depends on you.

Ian - surely you have to deal with what's happening now, not holding a grudge regarding historical stuff that's gone on. Deal with the people being twats now? If you are interested , then yep, I think you should have kept professional distance because my opinion is that recently you've fuelled the fire and given the impression that it's acceptable to act like a twat (by twat I mean negative, disruptive comments, personal attacks etc.)

Don't get me wrong, people should be allowed have different opinions etc. you can't stop that but maybe I'm getting old - I just expect people to act like decent human beings. Maybe I'm asking too much? Just seems that certain people are out to be disruptive and get personal at every opportunity. Pisses me off.

Rant over. Let's crack on. Nic get some more house updates up.
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Feb 16 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think people have been making twatty replies far in advance of my influence.
Nic Barnes

19th Feb 16 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something is obviously going wrong in your life currently Ian so I'm not going to spam banter back at you. Just feel a bit sorry you've lowered yourself lower than the type of behaviour you've despised for so long.

Like I say, I'm quite happy, doing very well and things are great. Apologies if this offends so many people.
Generation

19th Feb 16 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Generation

You were moaning about it and its all I had. Lets be honest it was more accurate than the shell suit line.

[Edited on 19-02-2016 by Ian]

Nope, I can find countless posts on here saying how I enjoy it thoigh. I may of been like "arrrgh got to be up
At 3" or whatever, have never said I've hated my job, you're putting words in place
--ToM--

19th Feb 16 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian's still fuming because he thought that eyesopen prick was a genuine new member imo. Feels a cunt for messaging everyone telling them to lay off but then ended up having to ban the cunt anyway.

Seed planted

Awaits Ian's rage
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Feb 16 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lets see how the next newbie is dealt with.
--ToM--

19th Feb 16 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Instant ban ?
Ian
Site Administrator

19th Feb 16 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll take the time to see what is what same as I did with that guy.

Not assume its a wind up within five minutes.
taylorboosh

20th Feb 16 at 03:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was blatant though lol
Nic Barnes

20th Feb 16 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thread is ruined now tbh. May restart it all. Just makes for bad reading.
Ben G

20th Feb 16 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just delete the last few pages. Bunch of mugs, all of ya.
neil h

21st Feb 16 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Lets see how the next newbie is dealt with.

Probably easiest just to bin the 'register here' button.
ShEp

21st Feb 16 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
You're the one who's moved in with the first person you've had sex with.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Split from 'brought a howz' thread 22 database queries in 0.0147960 seconds