corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b unfinished C20LET project

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b unfinished C20LET project
jay.jay

User status: Offline
9th Jan 16 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - corsa b
Engine - C20LET
Mileage -
Price - 2000

Location - (same as my profile) Gloucestershire
Contact phone number - 07920066050
Contact email address -

General information -
Potentially having to sell up my corsa b c20let project due to having a baby on the way, the engine is still in the car so can be heard running, would have to take the whole car away as i dont have time to break it anymore. The car drives and has MOT and tax but the brakes currently need bleeding which i can do if needs be, if not needs trailering away. Would be great for someone with time to finish it off or to break to sell or to put engine in another car etc. Spec is as follows:

C20LET engine:
Coscast head
ECU with stage 2 chips and engine loom
3" top hat with all hard boost pipes
FMIC
Baileys dump valve
2.5" powerflow stainless turbo back exhaust with decat and outward rolled backbox
uprated HT leads
oil cooler
Turbo smokes on idle, although i have a GT28 hybrid turbo with a 200SX stainless manifold i was going to put on it which would be included.
Recent top end rebuild, adjustable FPR, pulls hard and no smoke under boost and also runs with no EML.
Equal length shafts
Large pipercross air filter

F20 gearbox:
One fitted to the car along with 3 other boxes one of which is in bits

Chassis:
AVO GTZ coilovers with uprated 350lb springs on the front and 300lb on the back, adjustable damping and height. these are brand new units and cost £600 alone!
Rear disk beam
fully polybushed front end
2.0 discs and calipers at the front with braided lines
rear strut brace
fibreglass boot floor
fibreglass door cards

All mounts, looms, shafts, hubs etc to fit into a type 2 corsa b there as well. The shell itself is a star silver W reg corsa b, originally a 1.0 but has been changed on the logbook to 2.0. The bits that come with the car are as follows:

OMP 6 point roll cage
braided brake lines with bias valve
battery in boot with isolator in glove box
AEM wideband AFR with gauge
Oil pressure gauge
boost gauge
deep dish steering wheel
fibreglass bonnet
GSI bumper, skirts, L pieces and arches
opel Manta wheels with 2 brand new proxies
Bucket seats and harnesses

The car owes me about £2500 in bits, i just dont have the time to break it all and sell individually.

Bad points:

Rear chassis leg is a bit corroded, was going to sort out when i welded the cage in
As said above turbo smokes on idle, have spare GT28 to come with

Conversion isnt the neatest, i had to put the engine in in a rush before moving house, few things need tidying up which i was going to do next year at the same time as forging the engine

Bonnet is badly corroded, although i have a fibreglass one to go with it

Drivers side window has fallen out of its frame

I would ideally have liked to finish the car off myself but unfortunately needs must and its got to go.
I do have some pictures of the car but will have to email them, any questions feel free to ask or call me on the number above.

thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b unfinished C20LET project 24 database queries in 0.0104640 seconds