corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New Years Resolution Thread 2016

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Years Resolution Thread 2016
Bart

User status: Offline
1st Jan 16 at 06:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
To be honest I'd like to have the missus pregnant, be engaged and have a mortgage by this time next year! Quite a lot for one year though; we'll see!

I don't mind helping out with the pregnancy so long as you don't want csa payments....

[Edited on 01-01-2016 by Bart]
Conway563

1st Jan 16 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Quit the fizzy drinks and coffee's.

Gonna add this to mine I think
Want to cut out the fizzy drinks completely and at least cut down on the 7+ coffees I have a day now to 1 or 2
DC90

1st Jan 16 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Quit the fizzy drinks and coffee's. Seem to have put on a stone over the last year (was 12, now just over 13) everyone says I look better for it but I feel lethargic. Also need to sort out my fitness in terms of stamina and sort out a nose job as I have breathing difficulties ever since I got my nose broken.

I was getting weird pains in my lower stomach around 2 months ago and I had a weird feeling it was the coffee I was drinking (4 cups a day on average). Cut it out completely and I feel much better for it. Replaced it with just one tea a day!
Kev_GSI

1st Jan 16 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just not to fritter my money away as much, enjoy life a bit more and not be such a c**t
Marc

1st Jan 16 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read more and go to bed earlier.

Which is the same as last year and I managed until April before I started staying up beyond 11.
Ben G

1st Jan 16 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
quote:
Quit the fizzy drinks and coffee's. Seem to have put on a stone over the last year (was 12, now just over 13) everyone says I look better for it but I feel lethargic. Also need to sort out my fitness in terms of stamina and sort out a nose job as I have breathing difficulties ever since I got my nose broken.

I was getting weird pains in my lower stomach around 2 months ago and I had a weird feeling it was the coffee I was drinking (4 cups a day on average). Cut it out completely and I feel much better for it. Replaced it with just one tea a day!

I usually only drink one coffee a day but I seem to go overboard on the fizzy stuff same with fast food aswell. Need to kick that habit soon-ish.
Marc

1st Jan 16 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90

I was getting that. I cut out the milk and have been fine since.
kz

2nd Jan 16 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bart
quote:
Originally posted by kz
To be honest I'd like to have the missus pregnant, be engaged and have a mortgage by this time next year! Quite a lot for one year though; we'll see!

I don't mind helping out with the pregnancy so long as you don't want csa payments....

[Edited on 01-01-2016 by Bart]

Sure mate, she's waiting for you...

Andrew

2nd Jan 16 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz

Are you fucking mad?

I wish i could go back 5 years, i'd change a lot!!
STEvieXE

3rd Jan 16 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd like to purchase another corsa b, make some good progress on my house refurb ( started last week) and also try to be more sociable with friends etc
DC90

4th Jan 16 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by kz

Are you fucking mad?

I wish i could go back 5 years, i'd change a lot!!

Andrew knows.

Don't rush it!
Ian W

4th Jan 16 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get back out on the mountain bike would be mine

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New Years Resolution Thread 2016 22 database queries in 0.0123482 seconds