corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting GSI Skirts to base model corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting GSI Skirts to base model corsa b
JuniorRod88

User status: Offline
16th Dec 15 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Purchased a pair of skirts and cant find a decent guide on fitting them. Everywhere i look all i hear is "tigerseal works a treat". Silcone/tigerseal/sikaflex is out of the question in my mind. Ive got a bag of clips and rivots. Someone help, pulling my hair out. I need pictures of how the clips attach to the skirts. i dont see how the clips attach so they may not be the right clips. however i do have the shouldered rivets that are needed.

All help appreciated!!
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th Dec 15 at 15:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The GSi shell has pins that come out to hang the clips on, you'll need to simulate that somehow.
basslinecorsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Dec 15 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put the clips on the skirts and cover the clips in tippex
push the skirts to the car and it will leave tippex where the clips need to fit. You will easily see where the rivets need to go

Project Scarlett - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=661417

New Poll