corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVS
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Dec 15 at 07:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Corsa E VXR in white is a stunning motor vehicle
Steve
Premium Member

10th Dec 15 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Warranty still valid btw
taylorboosh

10th Dec 15 at 08:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I enjoyed it last year like - but then again im a cock so i fit in
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

10th Dec 15 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kev_GSI
but the VBOA have fucked billing up this year been massive kick offs over camping and hotels as they moved dates and the place is already booked

Not sure about massive kick offs or kick offs at all really, they had to change the date of the show because of the F1, who wants to clash with an F1 event? - no one. Something about the FIA dragging their heels when it came to confirming the date and all this - they confirmed the other week.

Yeah people booked hotels way in advance but thats what happens when you book something that far in advance - and those who did book hotels can probably coin in by selling on their room to someone who wants the room at 5x the price.

[Edited on 10-12-2015 by willay]
willay
Premium Member

10th Dec 15 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
I enjoyed it last year like - but then again im a cock so i fit in

willay
Premium Member

10th Dec 15 at 09:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny W

Will be a shame to not show with CS but the organisers at PVS have made it so difficult and wouldn't blame you if you decided not to bother with the hassle.

No one is saying we aren't going to the show... just be nice if we could rewind the clock a couple of years
antnee

10th Dec 15 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Warranty still valid btw

Did VXR Online come to the same conclusion?
taylorboosh

10th Dec 15 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you should allow me to show the kadett with you, on the end of the stand tbh
nibnob21
Premium Member

10th Dec 15 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Billing is definitely the best show I've been to. Much nicer chilled atmosphere. Bit gutted I couldn't go this year. Should be able to in 2016

MX5 Project Thread
willay
Premium Member

11th Dec 15 at 12:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
I think you should allow me to show the kadett with you, on the end of the stand tbh

Come Trax or Castle Combe or Billing then sure
taylorboosh

11th Dec 15 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will be coming to billing 100% this year
Mark.W

17th Dec 15 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Skipping PVS 2016 altogether after the new organizers made a right shambles of it this year the way club stand spacers ect was organized & all laid out and the entertainment around the pod was very poor imo and i found it boring compared to previous years and to be honest couldn't wait to get back home from the show,it seems to be getting worse these past couple of years.

I know for certain i wont miss it.
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Dec 15 at 03:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kev_GSI
but the VBOA have fucked billing up this year been massive kick offs over camping and hotels as they moved dates and the place is already booked

Little update on this as I've just found the email, not sure if its public information but I can see no reason not to -

quote:
Members have complained that hotel rooms are not available for the rescheduled Billing date of July 15-17 2016. I checked on-line reservations for the Premier Inn hotel which is on Crow Lane adjacent to the Billing site to find that the system currently only goes up to May 2016. I spoke to Premier Inn central reservations who said the hotel was fully booked that weekend but did not know why. They put me onto the Billing hotel who confirmed it was booked "as July is very busy with the GP, shows at Billing and Santa Pod". I explained that we were one of these shows and the GP was on the 10th. He checked some more and said that the rooms for that weekend were not booked, just "not released". In other words they are sitting on them until dates for events are clarified and they will no doubt formulate a pricing policy to take maximum advantage of the local situation. His advice was to check on-line reservations on a weekly basis as actually they had a "lot of rooms" - just not released yet!

So Premier Inn are playing guess the price but this isn't really a VBOA thing - its common practice for Billing to tell PI about the events and PI to release/price rooms accordingly.

I think if anything, PI shouldn't take the piss with prices when its busy and possibly Billing shouldn't be assisting but this is not really the doing of anyone in charge at VBOA. And certainly not a result of the event having been moved.

I also very much doubt camping is an issue?

If you've got specifics I'd be glad to hear them but that's my current understanding - its too early to book which is why you can't and usual rules apply, keep checking and be early. Not really sure of any grounds for kick offs, particularly in light of that info above.
willay
Premium Member

13th Jan 16 at 12:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

order dem tickets:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=670300
Shelly
Premium Member

14th Jan 16 at 12:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
Need to get the numbers that want to go to PVS to go to Billing

That would be ideal but they don't come over, probably due to VBOA silly rules about needing to pay for membership just to be there which makes the tickets effectively twice as expensive.

Billing is a far nicer show though especially if you're there at night.

I enjoyed Billing last year, relaxed and not full of idiots (like I hear PVS is)

Hull Motor Show is a good day out too

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVS 23 database queries in 0.0127339 seconds