corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Renault kangoo

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Renault kangoo
Dee25790

User status: Offline
29th Aug 15 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
How old are you?

You can insure superbikes but not a zafira?

I'm 23. It's not that I can't insure it, it's just expensive. I get no advantage of having the bigger car if it costs me that much money to run that I can't get to the sports I want it for haha.

Edit: the bike was insurance sdp and I only have one full years no claims on a car that is used commuting. It makes quite a difference for my insurance

[Edited on 29-08-2015 by Dee25790]
Dee25790

29th Aug 15 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No going anywhere near a multipla they're fucking awful!

I looked at a c3 a lad in work had the other day doesn't look bad.

However drove my foremans Peugeot expert 1.9d back and forth around site today. I always gave him loads for it being a heap of shit but it drove surprisingly well and wasnt as slow as I expected.

Insurance is 2 grand for the year if I pay it in one pop so I think I'm gonna just bite the bullet and get an expert. Looked at a few other vans and this one came up at one of the cheapest and can pick em up for 1900.

Cheers for advice tho lads

[Edited on 29-08-2015 by Dee25790]
ed

2nd Sep 15 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We've got a Kangoo Z.E. at work. The load space is pretty decent and you can fold the passenger seat down, flip the cage open and poke larger items through into the cabin. Useful for pipes or bits of wood I suppose. Don't know anything about the petrol/diesel ones though.
taylorboosh

2nd Sep 15 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not buy a navara or something?
Dee25790

2nd Sep 15 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't the navara engine like to poke holes in itself with the Conrods or something? It's not much use anyway high load bay and not much space actually in there. NE have them all kitted out properly to carry their equipment but then there's no room for gear, I think they use them just to get to pylons and joints that are out in the middle of farmers fields
Dee25790

2nd Sep 15 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
We've got a Kangoo Z.E. at work. The load space is pretty decent and you can fold the passenger seat down, flip the cage open and poke larger items through into the cabin. Useful for pipes or bits of wood I suppose. Don't know anything about the petrol/diesel ones though.

Is the ze electric?
3CorsaMeal

2nd Sep 15 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VW Magnum is what you want.
ed

2nd Sep 15 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dee25790
quote:
Originally posted by ed

Is the ze electric?

Yup.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Renault kangoo 22 database queries in 0.0095351 seconds