corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Gas and Electricity switch

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gas and Electricity switch
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Aug 15 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone done it this summer?

Seems that there is some decent deals to be had. I'm considering changing to Scottish Energy at the moment - There is a few horror stories out there about their service though!

It's one of those things that I really dislike doing, although it can save you a decent amount of cash

[Edited on 12-08-2015 by VegasPhil]

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
dan_m1les

13th Aug 15 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are with SSE gas, Electric and broadband as they offered me a good deal.

They also gave us £100 vouchers for 'switching' to them even though we had just moved in.

Have you looked on http://www.uswitch.com/
Aaron

13th Aug 15 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
Has anyone done it this summer?

I'm considering changing to Scottish Energy at the moment - There is a few horror stories out there about their service though!

There's the problem.
richardworrall
Premium Member

13th Aug 15 at 19:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you mean Scottish Power, whatever you do dont go with them. There all over you to get your account and cant do enough for you. Then it all goes crap from then on. From personal experience they are so useless at eveything from being on hold for minimum an hour every time to get to customer services to them taking on average 4 months to close the account as they are just so shit. I cannot emphasize this enough, dont go with them!!!!!
VegasPhil
Premium Member

13th Aug 15 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers, I think I have heard enough!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Dee25790

13th Aug 15 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I brokered energy for a bit a few years ago my last job before I left sales. Only dealt with HH meters so far above domestic but even on that side there were many complaints about SP

New Poll