corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer transfers 2015

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer transfers 2015
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 15 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
He's not overrated you weirdos, hes one of the best defenders in the world. How many caps for country, hes won absolutely everything for both club and country. Sure hes a bit of a liability but look at Suarez you dont see Barcelona fucking around over stuff like that.

You cant start saying he's overrated now just because theres rumours of him going to a club you dont like, thats Liverpool fan level of absurdity.

Anyway I dont think theres a chance in hell he will actually go to united anyway its clearly just contract games, so you can stop pretending you think hes shit.

Are you fucking kidding me? When he won the WC etc with Spain it was because nobody could get the ball. He got destroyed time and again when they didn't have it. And it's nothing to do with being a liability, it's because he simply isn't a great defender. He doesn't read the game particularly well, and the fact he regularly picks up the most bookings and red cards shows his ability to win the ball. It's nothing to do with him maybe going to United, as I recommended a better defender you clown I have nothing against United at all, and if I could be arsed to search you'd find I've said it more than once about Ramos. But you're just a child in a mans body who can't accept someone's opinion.

[Edited on 23-06-2015 by Eck]
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Jun 15 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In fact, here you go:
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=662251&highlight=1&pid=8852260#pid8852260

And again:
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=656458&highlight=1&pid=8761196#pid8761196

Cunt.

[Edited on 23-06-2015 by Eck]
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Jun 15 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
That's the best of all the bullshit.

That's just ridiculous, utterly ridiculous, Real should be giving you money with Ramos for De Gea if anything

This. If it wasn't for the length of DDG's contract I'd imagine that should be the case. Offer him back to Atleti for Griezmann and Godin with that 30m tbh.
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jun 15 at 17:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually I'm a child in a child's body
chrisritch

23rd Jun 15 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firmino rumours gathering pace along with Bacca

Which means they'll sign for arsenal or Chelsea
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Jun 15 at 18:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Actually I'm a child in a child's body

I hate you, Steve.
Ramos is a big name that will get the fans excited, but Varane is the much better prospect.
Cavey

23rd Jun 15 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Varane.
Cavey

23rd Jun 15 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jackson Martinez to Atletico.

And there's me thinking he was guaranteed to Arsenal
Marc

23rd Jun 15 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ramos is a bit like Johnson, good at going forward.

Maybe flattered Johnson a bit there
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jun 15 at 19:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DC90

23rd Jun 15 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it's been on the cards for a while but Cech to Arsenal is a superb piece of business for Arsenal.

Don't particularly want Ramos at United, there are better options out there imo.
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Jun 15 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a good signing but I don't understand why everyone thinks they're going to win the league now
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Jun 15 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cech is a top class keeper, which they have lacked for years. They require a striker of the same level though.
DC90

24th Jun 15 at 06:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think they are going to win the league but it's certainly a step in the right direction. Another two very good signings and they will be genuine contenders next season.

Firmino to Liverpool looks to be a goer.
chrisritch

24th Jun 15 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Holy shit we've actually signed someone for some money
Steve
Premium Member

24th Jun 15 at 08:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep the guy that missed an open goal in the copa america
DC90

24th Jun 15 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£29m also, not cheap.
Eck
Premium Member

24th Jun 15 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a really skilful player but hasn't exactly set the world on fire with goals they're basically buying another (not as good) Coutinho. Rodgers may be looking to transform him in to an out and out striker though.
Mad Moe

24th Jun 15 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Newcastle linked with Yevhen Konoplyanka from Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk on a free transfer, sounds about right!
DC90

24th Jun 15 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He was also on his way to Liverpool at one point! He's been linked with a few clubs from the premier league.

Eck, you seen much of Firmino?
chrisritch

24th Jun 15 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf Suarez didnt exactly set the world alight in his first two seasons but that didnt exactly end up badly!

Not saying he will be anywhere near as good as Suarez because he is a mercurial talent but I can hope!
chrisritch

24th Jun 15 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also Man Utd fans seem to be conveniently forgetting that they spunked £60m on Di Maria who has been dog shit
Eck
Premium Member

24th Jun 15 at 10:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC90
He was also on his way to Liverpool at one point! He's been linked with a few clubs from the premier league.

Eck, you seen much of Firmino?

Not really. The odd game on BT Sports He is a skilful player and seemingly their top scorer so can't be too bad in front of goal. But isn't the out and out striker they need!
Marc

24th Jun 15 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Problem for me is, you get players with the pedigree of Di Maria, Falcao, Kagawa etc and when it doesn't work out you wonder why the fuck they cost so much! But at the same time you remember that Ronaldo was a bit pony during his first season so you always have hope they come good.

Even more annoying when player like Forlan leave and are immediately awesome!
Eck
Premium Member

24th Jun 15 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
Also Man Utd fans seem to be conveniently forgetting that they spunked £60m on Di Maria who has been dog shit

More assists than any Liverpool player . He showed his ability at the start, but definitely went downhill. I hope they keep him tbh.

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer transfers 2015 23 database queries in 0.1944358 seconds