corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer transfers 2015

New Poll
  <<  27    28    29    30    31    32    33  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Summer transfers 2015
DC90

User status: Offline
1st Sep 15 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"@AdamCrafton_: Message from De Gea camp tonight is he goes back to #mufc determined to win his place back, no sulking, and he strives to his highest level"

If this is genuine (from a good source on Twitter so I see no reason why it isn't) it's very good news. It all relies on Lvg not acting like a cock. Hope he lets David start and crack on with the season.
Marc

1st Sep 15 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mirrors the Ronaldo situation when he wanted to leave and ended up staying. Although we all know how that ended.
Steve
Premium Member

1st Sep 15 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully Edurne throws a paddy, dumps him and he signs a new contract
Cavey

1st Sep 15 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

United can afford.to lose out on ~50m anyway, so its not the end of the world if he does go for free next summer.

If he does knuckle down and get back into it, as you said depends what LVG does really. He's gonna have to play to get into the Spain squad for the euros though (as shep said) so he's got to really
Steve
Premium Member

1st Sep 15 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2015/Sep/manchester-united-statement-in-response-to-real-madrid-comments-on-david-de-gea-transfer.aspx
Rob_Quads

1st Sep 15 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds a lot like Tit for tat and no-one is going to know the real story other than those involved.
Mad Moe

1st Sep 15 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am I right in thinking he can sign a pre contract agreement with Madrid in January now?
Eck
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 03:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, he can. Don't think United will do any deals in January with them after this.
Berahino saying he'll never play for WBA again
Marc

2nd Sep 15 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was expecting a few surprise announcements all round this morning but there hasn't been anything.
Eck
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

West Ham and WBA have both had a fantastic transfer window. Obviously City have made some great purchases too.
Arsenal, Chelsea and United though I don't think they've done enough. Chelsea may be ok, but the other two won't be challenging for the title I don't think.
Marc

2nd Sep 15 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
United though I don't think they've done enough.

We've done enough, just didn't bring in the correct players/positions!
Eck
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The full in/out list is decent reading tbh
Seems United are already writing up a contract to offer DDG.
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 15:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently mendes is advising de gea to renew his contract at united, because he doesn't want to sit out for a year he is going to accept. Deal of E10m net. Awesome if that happens
Marc

2nd Sep 15 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fine with me. He is a brilliant keeper after all.
ShEp

2nd Sep 15 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Freeing up the wage bill with some of the out's, if he wants in the spain squad he'll need to sign
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My top 3 stats of the window

- City's net spend was more than United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, and Everton combined.

- Arsenal are the only team in the top 5 leagues in Europe which have not signed an outfield player(for the senior team) in this window

- Barcelona signed more players than Arsenal with a transfer ban

Eck
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

Freeing up the wage bill with some of the out's, if he wants in the spain squad he'll need to sign

Yeah, he has no choice if he wants to play. Tbh it wouldn't surprise me if they get him to sign, if only so they get good money back next year. I'd imagine a clause for selling to Madrid may be added. United would be the winners in that respect. Can't help but think that they could have drawn with or beaten Swansea if they had a remotely decent keeper in goals
p

2nd Sep 15 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Berahino - what a cock - I love (hate) how the PFA exec (Gordon Taylor?) always comes out of the woodwork. 'We'll do everything we can to help Berahino' ahh poor lamb on his 70 grand a week or whatever the little bitch gets. Taylor said something similar about Tevez when all that mess happened as well think he needs to realise footballers aren't in the real world.

Rick Draper

2nd Sep 15 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11839398/Manchester-United-upgrade-IT-systems-in-the-wake-of-David-de-Gea-transfer-saga.html
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They can MS DOS if it means we get to keep de gea
Steve
Premium Member

2nd Sep 15 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

talking f it systems, recently upgraded my phone in car phone warehouse, went into a few stores, and noticed they were all using some dos based system still
Rick Draper

2nd Sep 15 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
They can MS DOS if it means we get to keep de gea

Just means he will get a big signing on fee at real when he leaves after signing no contract extension
Eck
Premium Member

7th Sep 15 at 09:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although United have sold a lot of players, it seems they have the third most expensive squad in world football Any United fans having doubts about LVG yet? I might just be cynical, but he's not done any better than Moyes results wise (the teams around him helped to get into the CL). He's bought 13 players and had an exodus of former stars, so if he fails it's entirely down to him.
Marc

7th Sep 15 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is worrying, I'd like to think given his history he knows what he is doing. However I'm still concerned about our defensive options.

Midfield and forwards I think we have done quite well.
Eck
Premium Member

7th Sep 15 at 11:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, midfield is well stocked Although I think strikers are a bit thin on the ground. Rooney, Martial and Wilson
Defensively though, I find it baffling that he's not added. Ramos was a top target which shows they did want someone in. Especially when Evans was also shipped out.
Smalling is looking great, but Blind was shown up against a physical striker in Gomis.

<<  27    28    29    30    31    32    33  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Summer transfers 2015 23 database queries in 0.1039460 seconds