corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hawk "no holes in bumper" parking sensors

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hawk "no holes in bumper" parking sensors
Graham88

User status: Offline
19th Jan 15 at 04:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are not bad kits, I bought one for my Dads van and it does the job. Has the odd hissy fit where it beeps even though there is nothing there, but it does say not to be mounted near any metal, but the way his van is the bumper is almost resting on the rear crash bar, but it works.
Bought one for the Mrs Astra as they are impossible to see out of the tiny window but not fitted it yet.

M3 has them standard and love them, do miss them when I hop in my Astra estate but then I don't care if I bump the rear bumper so it's a bit different
taylorboosh

19th Jan 15 at 05:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I might get some for my new insignia if they are good like
tom130691
Premium Member

19th Jan 15 at 08:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
what cars do you drive?

knowing the size of your car is fine if you have a corsa. but when you start to drive bigger cars its not as easy to judge. I cannot see anything out of my rear window

Toyota auris
Bmw z3
Vauxhall Corsa c

Have also parked other cars regular for those at work
Fiesta finesse
Fiat 500
Clk merc
And some old massive Volvo
Mates mr2
That's without having a go of mates cars now and again and parking them up after use. Round here parking is terrible, so often small spaces

Wuite deent range imo, but hey! I'm sure there's bigger cars out there so my opinion is invalid

[Edited on 18-01-2015 by Generation]

I find them extremely usefull on XF sportbrakes ect tbh would have been nice to have them on the front aswell,

My daily vectra Im fine without, but that said it is not as long and worth shit all in comparison.

DaveyLC

19th Jan 15 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Never understood need for these.

I've never sat there and thought "wish I had sensors on the back to help me do this"

Well that totally depends on what you drive.. Drive something mahoosive and they are a god-send.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

19th Jan 15 at 10:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have them on the disco, helps when parking in the supermarket and stuff.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hawk "no holes in bumper" parking sensors 22 database queries in 0.0087540 seconds