corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Fucking lol trolled

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fucking lol trolled
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jan 15 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30681333

In a way I find this satisfying, it was pissing me off a bit the amount of hype this was getting purely from these "facebook" cretins that feed off hype.

A lot of the signatures from the petitions that were going round were from people who had nothing to do with Oldham, from London etc, the type of twitch that signs something because they like to kick up a fuss about anything they read in the media, it was the same women that created the petitions for both the clubs he was linked with! Nothing at all to do with supporting the club, fucking bra burners.

I'v read the rape case in pretty much full too, and it doesn't seem like it was that bad and full of holes, he's appealing it anyway, probs end up some money chaser as is always the case.

[Edited on 07-01-2015 by Steve]
kennySRi

7th Jan 15 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So glad Oldham are giving the guy a chance. The whole thing was well pissing me off. Petitions full of women who don't even follow football and just jumping on the bandwagon.

Do they also have to put convicted rapist before his name every single time lol?

Let the guy just work ffs...
Marc

7th Jan 15 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really don't see the issue and why people are getting all in a fit over this.

Had Ched, or any convicted rapist be released back in to society they would generally go back in to their line of work. Had he been a big time banker in London would this have received media attention? No. He would have just gone back to his job, ironially earning more than a lower league footballer. I think people are just sticking their beak in with this one. Worth noting too, he is a convicted rapist and that doesn't say he actually committed rape.
oJNAo
Premium Member

7th Jan 15 at 15:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fact that the majority of people who call him a dirty rapist etc. haven't even read the case makes me sick tbh. The woman is just another cash grabber.
Cavey

7th Jan 15 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noone cared when Lee Hughes got back into football after killing someone did they? Hardly a word when Marlon King got his job back after beating up a woman?

He's done his time, let him get on with it. No one will give a shit in a few weeks (except maybe the woman has was found guilty of raping)
Gary
Premium Member

7th Jan 15 at 16:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been annoyed by the whole thing. He's paid his dues so let him get on. If he wins his appeal, she should be sent down for a few years. Might make the other wenches think twice before ruining someone's life. Gold diggers.
Cavey

7th Jan 15 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was a few ladsfrom Crewe who were accused of raping a girl in Cornwall over the summer (yes,that's where their summer tour was) turns out an was an idiot and nothing came from it. But the lads were still put through the ringer and probably shit themselves completely over it all

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23256363 then..

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25055485

[Edited on 07-01-2015 by Cavey]
Cavey

7th Jan 15 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Marlon King resumed his career after he was jailed on separate occasions for groping and punching a woman in the face, and receiving stolen goods, and convicted of a series of other offences. He is currently serving a prison sentence for dangerous driving.
Graham Rix managed Portsmouth, Oxford and Hearts after he was convicted of having sex with an under-age girl. Lee Hughes and Luke McCormick both returned to football after they were jailed for causing death by dangerous driving."

Is having sex with a drunk girl worse than those things?
Cavey

7th Jan 15 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, 2.5 times the drink drove limit is what, 5 pints?
Rick Draper

8th Jan 15 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who has trolled who?!?
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 15 at 11:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oldham has trolled these petition cretins and the media
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 15 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heard the biggest fucking cretin ring up on talksport last night trapping off about this. Wanted to punch the bloke in the face. One of these blokes who is not in control of his own balls, pandering to womens demands all the time.

They only seemed to be fielding calls from people with the ban him opinion too which was annoying me also.

[Edited on 08-01-2015 by Steve]
Ben G

8th Jan 15 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The deal is off according to sky jews
Marc

8th Jan 15 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Listening to a bit of TalkSteve Schteven?
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 15 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
The deal is off according to sky jews

ffs
Ben G

8th Jan 15 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is ridiculous tbh. What's he supposed to do?

I guess he could chuck out 25 kicks and sit on benefits for the rest of his life, then people would hound him for that.

Guy can't get a break. He's done his time for something that wasn't 100% true, so therefore according to the law, he has been rehabilitated and should be able to continue his life.

It's the media that's caused all this, making sure his name always has the words convicted rapist put infront.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 15 at 12:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And busybody women who get told at home so have to use these kinds of things and petitions to gain empowerment
Rob_Quads

8th Jan 15 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The more I read about the case the more I feel for the guy.

Lots of people are saying he should say sorry but he has maintained he is innocent so why would he say sorry for something he doesn't think he did. Yes he was found guilty but its still an interpretation, its not a straight forward case.

I personally don't agree with the case. From what I can see its now saying that anyone is who is half cut can't have sex due to fear of rape claims
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 15 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He cant say sorry anyway if he's going through an appeal process.

People just want to pound him into the ground because it makes them feel powerful
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
8th Jan 15 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've no sympathy for him for a few reasons -

His job is high profile. The argument that he'd go back to his career as an office worker doesn't stand up because he's in the public eye. He's known this for a while.

Sponsors sell to the public. Therefore their entire business model is based upon not doing anything too controversial. They know this and he did also.

His mate arranged the transport and the room. The decent thing to do in that situation is to either take her home or if she's too pissed to go home, go to a hotel and sleep. I'm not being a prude here, you can't bang someone just because you're the guy who it fell-to to arrange the venue. And you certainly can't text your mate with enough of a clue about what is going on that he turns up.

If you stick your dick in someone when they're pissed, there's a high likelihood you're going to be vulnerable to a rape allegation. And if she's seen on CCTV stumbling about like a pissed cunt, its going to stick.

No sympathy. Keep it in your pants and you'd be fine. You can't turn up to a hotel room on a promise to find your mate's sloppy seconds waiting for you and not expect to get in hot water at a later date. He left her alone to leave via the fire door. What a fucking gentleman.

Its a very well known fact in the modern age that you need to obtain clear consent otherwise you will get fucked over. As has happened here. Just a shame for him that its fucked his career but he also knew all that.

The girl having gone to the room has quite obviously weakened her case for rape, which is why the other guy got off.

But no excuse for this footballer cunt. Arrive at 430am and leave by the emergency exit. Classy bastard.

[Edited on 08-01-2015 by Ian]
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jan 15 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTW have you seen the 'Win Big' Tweets? Quite why his dick was anywhere near this girl I'll never know.
Gsi_Ire

8th Jan 15 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

His job is high profile. The argument that he'd go back to his career as an office worker doesn't stand up because he's in the public eye. He's known this for a while.

Sponsors sell to the public. Therefore their entire business model is based upon not doing anything too controversial. They know this and he did also.

His mate arranged the transport and the room. The decent thing to do in that situation is to either take her home or if she's too pissed to go home, go to a hotel and sleep. I'm not being a prude here, you can't bang someone just because you're the guy who it fell-to to arrange the venue. And you certainly can't text your mate with enough of a clue about what is going on that he turns up.

If you stick your dick in someone when they're pissed, there's a high likelihood you're going to be vulnerable to a rape allegation. And if she's seen on CCTV stumbling about like a pissed cunt, its going to stick.

No sympathy. Keep it in your pants and you'd be fine. You can't turn up to a hotel room on a promise to find your mate's sloppy seconds waiting for you and not expect to get in hot water at a later date. He left her alone to leave via the fire door. What a fucking gentleman.

Its a very well known fact in the modern age that you need to obtain clear consent otherwise you will get fucked over. As has happened here. Just a shame for him that its fucked his career but he also knew all that.

The girl having gone to the room has quite obviously weakened her case for rape, which is why the other guy got off.

But no excuse for this footballer cunt. Arrive at 430am and leave by the emergency exit. Classy bastard.

+1 Really....

and he isnt "rehabilitated"... he is still claiming his innocence... but until something changes he is still a convicted rapist working in a position of trust where you boys, girls, men and women should be able to look up to him...

who the f**k can or would want to look up and admire a rapist...

Ian W

8th Jan 15 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

+1
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jan 15 at 13:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

In fact if you watch the CCTV of her entering the hotel, you'll see she looks fairly happy to be going along with it.

You'll notice that the bra burners - going to a room doesn't mean you deserve rape - have not had a victory there.
Marc

8th Jan 15 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gsi_Ire
and he isnt "rehabilitated"... he is still claiming his innocence...

But what if he genuinely feels it wasn't rape? Forgetting Ian's argument for one moment about doing the right thing in this situation. If he feels it was consensual why should he apologize?

He could have course made a statement to this effect which may have strengthened his case and public support.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Fucking lol trolled 23 database queries in 0.1844740 seconds