corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Fucking lol trolled

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fucking lol trolled
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jan 15 at 13:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think hes probably done something wrong, to what extent we don't know yet.

I think the bandwagon now rolling behind it now is just a joke though, with all these do gooders and facebook sharers getting in on the act just so they cant have their moment of drama
Marc

8th Jan 15 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't like him and I think he has too many opinions on things that don't concern him, but on this occasion I could not agree more -

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9636487/harry-redknapp-says-ched-evans-should-get-chance-to-rebuild-his-career
spencer88

8th Jan 15 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2901662/Ched-Evans-served-time-Oldham-Athletic-owner-defends-decision-sign-rapist-footballer-despite-huge-backlash.html

What a way for the protestors to make a statement about a "convicted" rapist....threaten to rape some ones daughter.
Gsi_Ire

8th Jan 15 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by Gsi_Ire
and he isnt "rehabilitated"... he is still claiming his innocence...

But what if he genuinely feels it wasn't rape? Forgetting Ian's argument for one moment about doing the right thing in this situation. If he feels it was consensual why should he apologize?

He could have course made a statement to this effect which may have strengthened his case and public support.

Even if he genuinely feels it wasn't rape... he has shown no remorse or compassion or even FAKE compassion... he has been convicted... there are ways of saying sorry without accepting blame and not effecting his attempt to clear his name...

Everything I read around his release date relied heavily on his lack of remorse and I think that's what has fired up the womens groups so much.
spencer88

8th Jan 15 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why should he apologise if he didn't do it?

"I'm sorry for not doing something I am accused of doing..."
Gsi_Ire

8th Jan 15 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"I am sorry if I caused this girl distress. I firmly believed and still believe it was a consentual act and will continue to fight to clear my name in the eyes of the court that convicted me."

This girl thinks she was raped, whether he planned it, or is just happened, or he honestly thinks he did nothing wrong is irrelevant, he was found guilty. So he is not going to change her mind... he has to convince a court or what ever review is going to happen that they where wrong... and being a ponce and not showing any type of empathy is not going to help him.

Please dont confuse that with every girl who crys rape should be believed... but he has been found guilty and the evidence is damning...

[Edited on 08-01-2015 by Gsi_Ire]
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jan 15 at 17:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2015/01/07/ched-evans-not-the-account-youre-being-given-by-the-mainstream-media/
taylorboosh

8th Jan 15 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some tough reading right there
Marc

8th Jan 15 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you were accused of something you didn't do I think you would be insisting your evidence rather than empathising.

Completely different example, but if you were accused of murder etc I doubt people would say I didn't do it but I empathise with the situation. Especially when you are hounded by the public and media.
Russ

8th Jan 15 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should he fuck be allowed to play professional football again

cavey - i objected to Lee Hughes playing again.
Cavey

8th Jan 15 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
should he fuck be allowed to play professional football again

cavey - i objected to Lee Hughes playing again.

Should of started an online petition mate
johnny86
Premium Member

8th Jan 15 at 19:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he deserves to play. Harry redknapp believes so too said he would sign him. Fuck Oldham go qpr.

Why is it guilty until proven innocent. .

If you met a bird out and you asked her to come back especially at silly o'clock it's blatant it's for one thing. She is a prize cunt.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jan 15 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
If he feels it was consensual why should he apologize?

He could have course made a statement to this effect which may have strengthened his case and public support.

I don't think he's coming back from it. Stick your dick in, you subcontract the progress of your career to that girl.

Everyone knows rape is topical. Everyone likes to be on the high horse. Keep it in your pants, there's your problem solved right there.

I do think he's ruined his life, but that's what happens when you put your own balls above the your own job. Which unfortunately for him is quite a public one.
Dave

8th Jan 15 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FWIW I think the McCormick case was worse, or the consequences were at the very least, and he's now the captain of his club, but that doesn't excuse what Evans did.

The girl didn't invite him back, she went back with someone else, he joined later. Only the people who were there know what went on but, until proved otherwise, I'll trust the judgement of the jury over his own website.

I do think that a lot of the outcry in the public and media is down to him being a footballer and the reputation they tend to have though, not sure if he played any other sport at the same kind of level there would be so much media interest. Might as well change his name to Convicted Rapist Ched Evans, it's all he ever seems to be called now.
Russ

8th Jan 15 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by johnny86

I honestly haven't got a clue. If I had to guess it's because he's been found guilty in a court of law.
spencer88

9th Jan 15 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by johnny86

I honestly haven't got a clue. If I had to guess it's because he's been found guilty in a court of law.

Yeah, in this case he was actually found guilty

It is now whether he was wrongly convicted.
taylorboosh

9th Jan 15 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bews said he had apologised last night
Russ

9th Jan 15 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"look, i'm sorry for raping her, now can i play football again"
Marc

9th Jan 15 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His statement was quite diplomatic and I wouldn't say he apologized.
Marc

9th Jan 15 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CCTV footage -

http://chedevans.com/judge-for-yourself
Steve
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 09:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see we have the scouse drama queens out in force this morning, clamouring for someone to lose their job just because he has said how Ched Evans could yet be innocent and made the comparison that there was injustice in the Hillsborough case in the beginning.

I actually think people want him to be have committed the crime of rape.
Rob_Quads

9th Jan 15 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have I missed something in that video as I just saw her get out of the car (with a bit of help), be standing in road alone fine. Then she walked in with holding his arm but in a way you can see a 100 times if you go out to town after chucking out time - Women holding on to men to show affection.
Then she walked out and back in with something like a Pizza box.

Far from paralytic
Gsi_Ire

9th Jan 15 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gsi_Ire
"I am sorry if I caused this girl distress. I firmly believed and still believe it was a consentual act and will continue to fight to clear my name in the eyes of the court that convicted me."

quote:
Originally posted by Ched Evans
"I wish to make it clear that I wholeheartedly apologise for the effects that night in Rhyl has had on many people, not least the woman concerned."

It would appear I wasn't a million miles off with what I expected he should say!

All a way too late now... It should have been the first thing he said when he was let out of prison.....

Steve
Premium Member

9th Jan 15 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://chedevans.com/the-disputed-tweets
Russ

9th Jan 15 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Somebody incapably drunk would find it incredibly difficult to walk in them, never mind having the cognitive ability of remembering the pizza."

bullshit, fucking never forget food when drunk, you'd have to be drunk to forget it in the first place

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Fucking lol trolled 23 database queries in 0.1122150 seconds