corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hunter wellys

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hunter wellys
Dom

User status: Offline
18th Nov 14 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
I wear a pair of Dunlops I've had for years....

Got a pair of £15 Dunlops as well and can't complaining considering i've had them for 4/5 years and they see a fair amount of use

Still amazes me how you can spend £100-300 on a pair of wellies though

[Edited on 18-11-2014 by Dom]
Doug

18th Nov 14 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:
Originally posted by Doug
I've just bought a new pair of Le Chameau's, very impressed with them so far after being let down by Hunters in the past.
Time will tell how good they are and we will see how they stand up to a muddy winter!

Muck boots are a very good bet if you need to use them everyday.

Le Chameau for me too, was them or Aigle but local shop didn't have Aigle.

Hunter are crap at wellies btw.

Vierzonord's?

John

18th Nov 14 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Country vibram, didn't want neoprene ones.
Graeme
Premium Member

19th Nov 14 at 00:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a set of le chameau for a few years and loved then. I managed to rip one on a metal stake though so have bought a set of toggi's which personally think are nearly as good and they were £120 so alot cheaper.
Ben G

19th Nov 14 at 02:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Bad advice really. His Mrs prob only wants them cos of the name so buying something she's never heard of however better is a no no imo.

I agree.

If the guy turns up with a pair of these superior wellies from a brand she and her mates hasn't heard of, she'll go ape shit.

All about the brand for the women, so they can post pictures on Facebook with captions like ''luv ma babie sooooooooo much 4 gtin ma hunterz mwah xXx''.

See it all the time and thats exactly how my missus used to be probably still is!

But yeah, definitely get her hunter wellies if she wants them. She won't give a shit if they fall apart after a few months.
davegreen
Premium Member

19th Nov 14 at 06:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we sell Le Chameau in our store, brought by all types not just the farming/ horsey people.
make a killing on them at country shows with the townie 4x4 idiots, higher the price more they want them!
DaveyLC

19th Nov 14 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
All about the brand for the women, so they can post pictures on Facebook with captions like ''luv ma babie sooooooooo much 4 gtin ma hunterz mwah xXx''.

I think I'm going out with her now by the sounds of that

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hunter wellys 22 database queries in 0.0114291 seconds