corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Q4 Quadcopter (smallest quadcopter in the world)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Q4 Quadcopter (smallest quadcopter in the world)
Gaz

User status: Offline
6th Nov 14 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got one of these?

I picked one up yesterday for £20 out of Argos and already gone through a set of blades - they are very tricky to navigate and thats only on the beginner mode. Battery life isn't great at all - around 15 -20 mins to charge from a laptop and around 3-4 mins flying time sadly however for the house, it's not going to break anything and just splits some online time up instead of just surfing the same pages over and over again.

When it's in expert mode it can do barrel roles and flips apparently but i'm really not ready to wreak it yet trying
Jay

User status: Offline
7th Nov 14 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just watched a Youtube vid, I want one

New Poll