corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20let won't start after misfire?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20let won't start after misfire?
jay.jay

User status: Offline
11th Sep 14 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know this type of thread comes up all the time lol but my c20let is refusing to start, I drove it 2 days ago to move it out the garage and when I did it was misfiring under load, before this it drove fine boosted well etc. Today went to start it and it just turns over and then goes to start but then goes back to turning over. When it does cough the rev gauge bounces all over the place . Another thing worth noting is that it was running on naff all fuel til today when I put like 6 litres in from a can. There's fuel at the rail and I believe there is spark (got feed at coil) although haven't tested a plug against the block yet. Could running it on so little fuel have caused this problem? EML light is on but can't read codes yet.

Just looking for some advice on where to start and also if this has happened to anyone else.
Engine is stage 2 with front mount and adjustable FPR set to 3.5 bar if that helps

Thanks in advance chaps

New Poll