corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Another newbie

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another newbie
tomfinn94

User status: Offline
11th Oct 14 at 08:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plan is to take it to accident repair people close to me and see what they say but not sure if im keeping it much longer but stillwould rather fix it and be safer. i know a mot doesnt mean its fixed

wil take pics of either side to show my point and to show the diff
--ToM--

11th Oct 14 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheapest option would be to buy another and swop your bits over a bent car is never the same again even when jigged back up unless major time is spent doing it and a corsa b doesn't warrant the time or money really does it
tomfinn94

21st Oct 14 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hav ebeen thinking about trying to hold on to it till i get a ncb then getting a 1.6 in arden blue and just swapping over as i want something faster soon anyway
tomfinn94

21st Oct 14 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the main problem is that its my first car and im some what attached to it
tomfinn94

11th May 15 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she is now gone

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Another newbie 23 database queries in 0.0123820 seconds