corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP! Powerflow question...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP! Powerflow question...
Plymouth_Corsa

User status: Offline
12th May 03 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive currently got a 1.0 corsa b, what i want to know is has anyone else got one with a powerflow exhaust fitted?

I want noise, and i mean roaring! It is possible, but i want to know if powerflow are capable of doing a loud cat back system, also prices that you've paid, pics and ideas would be ideal. Thanks.

The rear bumper that the exhausts are to come from is a carzone concepts rear, with mesh centre and sides.

Also, on this kit it seems hard to get any sort of exhaust from the small gap left by the rear slam panel of the chassis and the bottom of the bumper, how have people overcome this?

Thanks for any help in advance, mucho appreciatedo. Thanks.
tomcorsa

12th May 03 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive gotta 1.0l aswell and av ad a qoute 4 duplex 4 inch round each side, cat bak at 300 quid and woz told by em it shud sound the bollox but dunno yet.
Plymouth_Corsa

12th May 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you going ahead with them? Or going to try somewhere else.
300 quid cat back isnt too bad considering they do come with a lifetime warranty. I know some systems have bad reports, others good...but noise is the major issue, i want it! I hate the sound of my 3 cylinder wheezing at me like an hoover, i want it to sound more like a tool then it really is. Got the induction kit already, but that has not added enough.
S1MON

12th May 03 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a 1.6 sport and for300 i had dual rear with boxer ends and it sounds the nuts real deep sound most of the way through the revs, they said they could do that for most engnes just do somehting to the pipes
dig dave2811

12th May 03 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tomcorsa
ive gotta 1.0l aswell and av ad a qoute 4 duplex 4 inch round each side, cat bak at 300 quid and woz told by em it shud sound the bollox but dunno yet.

THATS GOOD FOR A TWIN EXIT VACK BOX, I GOT QUOTED BY LONG LIFE, £280 JUST FOR A CAT BACK
shawboy

12th May 03 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here you go plymouth corsa, mines a 1 litre 12v with a powerflow exhaust on.
it cat back, no box in middle and makes a f**king racket.
it has 4" tailpipes.
Plymouth_Corsa

12th May 03 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ideal, thanks very much for your replies, think I shall be getting myself one of them very soon me thinks.
Sparco

19th May 03 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was having a look under my car with standard rear bumper and couldn't see how they's get another exhaust to come out of the right, there's just no space. obviously they can but i've never seen underneath one so shawboy it'd be great to see a pic under your car
Sparco

New Poll