corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Decent diesel for ~6k

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Decent diesel for ~6k
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jul 14 at 08:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah lol. Gor it for 7.7, in very good condition,. Turns out I knew him and I went to school with his brother and his dad worked with my dad lol

[Edited on 12-07-2014 by Steve]
NovaGTE2

12th Jul 14 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah the guy said in his email what it sold for. Sounds like a good deal to me; such low mileage for one of these
3CorsaMeal

12th Jul 14 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My brother really buys cars badly. His was up for £10k with over 50,000miles and he was going to trade his good condition astra coupe 500 for £400.

He seems to go for limited editions. Tricked into it imo. By 50p badges and 'special' wheels/seats.
Corsa_Sport21

12th Jul 14 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Edition 100.

He maybe likes the exclusivity knowing he won't see much others like it, or the security of knowing it will be worth slightly more than the base models when he comes to sell.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Decent diesel for ~6k 22 database queries in 0.0109701 seconds